AppleTV+'s new show: Servant... Produced by M. Knight Shamalamadingdong

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This show has been dragging from the start, but it’s well done and still manages to be entertaining so I’ll be tuned in. I wanna get excited since we know this the final season, but with M. Night the ending is likely to be some BS, I hope I’m wrong. :lupe:

Last edited:
Daps
I want to be excited but I know they not gonna explain shyt with this ending.

:unimpressed:
That smilie is pretty much my reaction after every episode. The start to Season 4 is no different. At this point, I can't even be mad at however it ends because it serves me right sticking with it for this long, hoping that something will be different.

:unimpressed:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On S1 about to start Ep 6. This shyt is bugged the fukk out.

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished S1, halfway thru S2, came back to this thread to see if I should tap out. Yeah I'm out. I was hoping to read some "spoilers". Y'all mufukkas still as in the dark as I am! Nah bruh! I'm good on Leanne and these crazy mofos. :hubie:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Leanne a ghost? Wtf? Spoil this shyt for me IDGAF. And I just realized the wife used to play Claire on 6 Feet Under. I was like why this chick look so familiar. She really fukkable now. Claire wasn't IIRC.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Just found out about this show and binged from beginning to end. :ehh: it was entertaining, couldn’t imagine waiting season after season :damn: great slow burn, the actors did their thing :obama:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just found out about this show and binged from beginning to end. :ehh: it was entertaining, couldn’t imagine waiting season after season :damn: great slow burn, the actors did their thing :obama:
Is it over? What happened? Feel free to summarize at your leisure :salute: