Bini Knight

All Star
Daps
You know who.
242c7daff3d263b0aea64626a308da63.png
this smiley kills me everytime :mjlol::mjlol:..................anyway back to aquaman:whoo:

yall check for these fanarts? they are fire
deco-wilson-blackmanta.jpg

this movie is gonna be bonkers! but that release week is going to be scary. Mary Poppins, Alita, and Bumblebee. I want aquagawd to rake in :to:. General public so far is intrigued by the trailer and has given good feedback so with critical acclaim and word of mouth this can still be #1 option for people around christmas.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Man of Steel is my favorite Superman film. :yeshrug:
I always thought christopher reeves was corny. But you like that Adam West style Batman, Arnold style Mr Freeze, Jim Carrey Style Riddler type superhero movie, thats cool with me. But I prefer my films to have more in common with Cap 2 than Guardians 2.
I already know aquaman is going to be corny. The only reason people were hyped to begin with was because Jason Mamua's look made some like a departure from the corniness of his portrayal in the past. But now i hear they're bringing back the original costume and going comedy? :mjlol:

MOS was the shyt

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Man of Steel is my favorite Superman film. :yeshrug:
I always thought christopher reeves was corny. But you like that Adam West style Batman, Arnold style Mr Freeze, Jim Carrey Style Riddler type superhero movie, thats cool with me. But I prefer my films to have more in common with Cap 2 than Guardians 2.
I already know aquaman is going to be corny. The only reason people were hyped to begin with was because Jason Mamua's look made some like a departure from the corniness of his portrayal in the past. But now i hear they're bringing back the original costume and going comedy? :mjlol:

nothign wrong with the original costume for Aquaman, from the toy pics, its not bright yellow bur a dark golden set, so it'll work plus if Deadpool could pool off the classic yellow and make it look dope, no way Wan doesnt make that Gold/green outfit look epic

plus Aquaman always had a comedic attribute to it, it wasnt always serious, Wan isnt a comedian director dont know where you heard they;re going full comedy from

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
this movie is gonna be bonkers! but that release week is going to be scary. Mary Poppins, Alita, and Bumblebee. I want aquagawd to rake in :to:. General public so far is intrigued by the trailer and has given good feedback so with critical acclaim and word of mouth this can still be #1 option for people around christmas.
I think that Mary Poppins is locked in on the 12/19 release date and Disney aint budging.

Paramount or WB are going to blink before then and one of them will move their movie up to an earlier date in December. If I were WB I would move Aquaman to early to mid October...that release date range worked out fine for Dr. Strange and Thor: Ragnarok in terms of box office success.

I don't think anyone really gives a fukk about Alita and I predict that movie would bomb regardless of what day it came out.