ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Family of AR-15 Inventor Eugene Stoner: He Didn't Intend It for Civilians

youdontsay-art.jpg

Daps
saw this debated on another forum. people were saying ar's were popular in the 70s & Stoner knew full well he was selling it to civilians....i'm kinda for gun control but theres alot of nuance to this

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there automatic ar' s? That sounds lethal
yes the original version that the guy created for the military. see when you hear repubs and gun lovers talking tha talk about "this aint a military weapon" they are using a technicality. no they dont use this version because this new version is a semi auto weapon and not a true auto weapon. but at the end of the day the original creation was not intended for the public. so this b*stardized version should not be intended for the public. like i've said since day one. What animal you hunting needs to be shot at with an AR15 over a traditional hunting rifle? I'll wait.

So then, what do you need that AR for again? Exactly. you dont.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
You guys are idiots this is clearly a personal defense weapon.

Nah thats a duck hunting rifle ...sometimes theres more than one bird ...

seriously though 99.9% of the people dont own that,those dudes are probably federally licenced FFL dealers shooting on a private range...that gun alone costs over $60k

Last edited:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Are there automatic ar' s? That sounds lethal
It takes about 3 second to turn an ar automatic. people dont typically though because it actually makes it less effective. the rifle is too light to keep accurate and with a thirty round clip the majority of your shots are sailing high and then you have to reload.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Nah thats a duck hunting rifle ...sometimes theres more than one bird ...

seriously though 99.9% of the people dont own that,those dudes are probably federally licenced FFL dealers shooting on a private range...that gun alone costs over $60k

@88m3 is a women that doesnt understand guns

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The semi auto versions seems just as deadly from what I've seen. Our military used semi automatic weapons through Nam.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes the original version that the guy created for the military. see when you hear repubs and gun lovers talking tha talk about "this aint a military weapon" they are using a technicality. no they dont use this version because this new version is a semi auto weapon and not a true auto weapon. but at the end of the day the original creation was not intended for the public. so this b*stardized version should not be intended for the public. like i've said since day one. What animal you hunting needs to be shot at with an AR15 over a traditional hunting rifle? I'll wait.

So then, what do you need that AR for again? Exactly. you dont.
Oh. Yeah that makes since. None, the weapon is too heavy, really unless you're going hunting handguns should only be allowed. At gun ranges you should be able to shoot certain guns, but never own something like an AR...Unless you're willing to be in the Military. Because if you wanna shoot guns like that then you need to be.