• Yes

Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
So after browsing thecoli for a while and joining I've discovered Coli militancy and while I agree with a lot of their views they tend to come off as keyboard warriors who won't actually do shyt. But that's besides the point, i've seen a few members make the ridiculous claims that cacs are inherently evil (they even blame pedophilia solely on whites) and while I agree with them on a lot of things I can't ride with that thought because it shows an obvious ignorance of biology and sociology/psychology. My question is how many of you actually think cacs are programmed to be evil?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
look at the smiles, this is their form of entertainment.

Postcard of the Duluth lynching
In Duluth, Minnesota, on June 15, 1920, three young African American traveling circus workers were lynched after having been jailed and accused of having raped a white woman. A physician's examination subsequently found no evidence of rape or assault. The alleged "motive" and action by a mob were consistent with the "community policing" model. A book titled The Lynchings in Duluthdocumented the events.[30]

Although the rhetoric surrounding lynchings included justifications about protecting white women, the actions basically erupted out of attempts to maintain domination in a rapidly changing society and fears of social change.[31] Victims were the scapegoats for peoples' attempts to control agriculture, labor and education as well as disasters such as the boll weevil.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
No there are good people in every shade and color. God is separating the filth from the good and the filth will ultimately be destroyed. Lets be on the good side so we are flattened crushed and made humble by the power of the Almighty, friends. :sitdown:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then kick rocks nikka :what: you do nothing but make racial threads, but wanna get angry when other people do the same

bruh you got 20,500 posts and this forum barely been open a year now :banderas:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
So after browsing thecoli for a while and joining I've discovered Coli militancy and while I agree with a lot of their views they tend to come off as keyboard warriors who won't actually do shyt. But that's besides the point, i've seen a few members make the ridiculous claims that cacs are inherently evil (they even blame pedophilia solely on whites) and while I agree with them on a lot of things I can't ride with that thought because it shows an obvious ignorance of biology and sociology/psychology. My question is how many of you actually think cacs are programmed to be evil?

sounds like the people on here to me
:mjpls: