Votes: 56 75.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 24.3%

• Total voters

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My question is how many of you actually think cacs are programmed to be evil?

i do, i don't believe whites are inherently evil but they are definitely steered towards accepting the cruel things they've done and continue to do as normality.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Angry-Elaine-Mocking-You-Reaction-Gif.gif

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Yup, all of them are. That's why I don't even feel bad when white kids get abused - fukk them. I remember this one time when I was 15, I saw some little cac toddler holding hands with her mom outside of the grocery store. One of my boys dared me to push the kid and run. I ran up and kicked the fukk out of that baby instead. That little shyt even flew a little bit like a football :laff: When I was running away I saw her mom crying and shyt. That shyt was one of the funniest things to happen to me when I was a kid.

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
no, they aren't.

They just grow up to benefit from certain things their people already control; they're feelings towards other races derives from their enviornment/media.

American media caters to whites & their enviornment but :yeshrug:

I don't think they're necessarily evil. Their ancestors just got the jump on the world & now they run shyt:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Learn to distinguish Western, Southern, Eastern and Northern European descendants.

Also, the answer is no. Anyone with a grade school education should already be educated on transcendentalism vs dark romanticism.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Yup, all of them are. That's why I don't even feel bad when white kids get abused - fukk them. I remember this one time when I was 15, I saw some little cac toddler holding hands with her mom outside of the grocery store. One of my boys dared me to push the kid and run. I ran up and kicked the fukk out of that baby instead. That little shyt even flew a little bit like a football :laff: When I was running away I saw her mom crying and shyt. That shyt was one of the funniest things to happen to me when I was a kid.
:duck: