Are OLDER brehs who are 35+ with no kids or a wife that way because they are really SOCIAL OUTCASTS?

If you an old head (35+) with no wife or kids it’s because you’re a social outcast?

• Yeah it’s true

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Nope that’s wrong

Votes: 99 77.3%

• Total voters

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
What if they are, you planning on condemning and killing them? What's the point of this thread? :jbhmm:

One of my uncles is a 6'3, handsome, light-skinned breh with college degrees who never had a problem getting women from when I was a child to RIGHT NOW but he isn't married and doesn't have any children, but that means he's a social outcast? :mjlol::camby:

Nah, breh. One star

Think about what you've just said.

Your unc 35-40+.

That's 15-20 years after he turned 20.

180-240 months and going.

Yet does not have a wife or a child or at the worse engaged.

Yet you say is socially adjusted where one are expected by that age socially.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Weird, in my circles I don't know anyone getting married or having kids, and I'm 29. Even my Asian friends aren't getting married like that. It's a strange time and a strange generation of men and women, at least from the way i see it. But also, marriage isn't sexy anymore. Also you gotta have some shyt going on, a lot of dudes are 30 and still not established :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
You will understand when all these people start getting divorces and/or complain about their kids and how exhausted they are.

Who said raising kids is meant to be easy? :dahell:

You are literally developing an underdeveloped person into a developed one over the course of many years.

That can never be easy or not exhausting because it's NOT supposed to be in the first place :dahell:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If you have been sexually active for over a decade and never been in a healthy long term relationship, then there is definitely something wrong with you
So if someone doesn’t want a long term relationship something is wrong with them? It’s a freedom in being single you will never have in a relationship due to the possessiveness of the circumstance.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
Damn near everyone in my social circle/age are now starting to pop out kids or get married and I ain’t even 30. How are y’all older brehs getting to 35+ with NO wife or NO kids and NOT feeling out of place with your peers and not getting hit by the social expectation/pressure to have at least one unless you’re not outcasted socially?:patrice:

I couldn’t imagine being that age without having at least one of the two when everyone around me my age has at least one:patrice:

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT run in here comparing y’allselves to a celebrity. You are REGULAR:unimpressed:
I have a few friends in their mid 30s (women) that have no kids or husbands. during work meetings, those with baby mamas/daddies, kids all wish they were traveling and living single like them. outcast? most go to their house to vent and hear travel stories and live vicariously through them. myself included :heh:
If you have been sexually active for over a decade and never been in a healthy long term relationship, then there is definitely something wrong with you
I wish I could delete 2 of them from my brain. should have stayed single.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are literally developing an underdeveloped person into a developed one over the course of many years.

That can never be easy or not exhausting because it's NOT supposed to be in the first place :dahell:
I certainly didn't say raising kids was meant to be easy. I said OP will understand why some people don't get married and have kids when he sees how hard it can be.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

You’re addressing the very reason a lot of people don’t think it’s worth the time and / or money

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
@Jazzy B.
Does your social circle represent black America?

And can we really fault people with not having kids and non married(including women since The thread seems like it’s geared towards men)
I’m not sure if the environment is set up where people are being groomed to be husbands, wives , and parents, so is it really fair to judge them negatively

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
@Jazzy B.
I guess what I’m saying is I’m not sure people are being raised and taught to become parents or how to look for partners