Are OLDER brehs who are 35+ with no kids or a wife that way because they are really SOCIAL OUTCASTS?

If you an old head (35+) with no wife or kids it’s because you’re a social outcast?

• Yeah it’s true

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Nope that’s wrong

Votes: 100 77.5%

• Total voters

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Damn near everyone in my social circle/age are now starting to pop out kids or get married and I ain’t even 30. How are y’all older brehs getting to 35+ with NO wife or NO kids and NOT feeling out of place with your peers and not getting hit by the social expectation/pressure to have at least one unless you’re not outcasted socially?:patrice:

I couldn’t imagine being that age without having at least one of the two when everyone around me my age has at least one:patrice:

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT run in here comparing y’allselves to a celebrity. You are REGULAR:unimpressed:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
This is 2024: a LOT of people in their 30's are not married and don't have kids.
I'm not saying is good (I believe the opposite) but the 'everyone has kids and is married at 35' is not true anymore. It used to be true 30 years ago, it's not anymore. So the premises of your thread are wrong.

So the social pressure is less and less.

If you that age, especially if you live in big cities, you have a lot of people you can hang out with that are in the same situation.

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
No. I just used protection or I was on top of my pull out game.
But I also wanted to make sure not to get trapped by these crazy 304s for 18 years .
I’ve seen horror stories unfold in front of me with my friends having kids just with any one.Not having the financial stability to live good with a kid.
Got my money up and had a chance to live my younger years doing what ever I wanted, and going where ever I wanted.
Now that I’m older and calmed my ass down. Found the perfect girl, now I’m ready.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Damn near everyone in my social circle/age are now starting to pop out kids or get married and I ain’t even 30. How are y’all older brehs getting to 35+ with NO wife or NO kids and NOT feeling out of place with your peers and not getting hit by the social expectation/pressure to have at least one unless you’re not outcasted socially?:patrice:

I couldn’t imagine being that age without having at least one of the two when everyone around me my age has at least one:patrice:

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT run in here comparing y’allselves to a celebrity. You are REGULAR:unimpressed:
Why would you feel out of place if you're directing your life path?

everyone doesn't/isn't dead set on having kids so bad that they choose someone who will invariably be a terrible mother/spouse. See how many of those relationships last past 7 years once the kids are born.

not everyone wants a babymomma. personally i want a wife and kids a real family unit but NGL the good women i had, i had and fumbled in my youth. these women my age have been washed and lined-dryed far too many times for them to be worth the trouble they typically come with.