Are OLDER brehs who are 35+ with no kids or a wife that way because they are really SOCIAL OUTCASTS?

If you an old head (35+) with no wife or kids it’s because you’re a social outcast?

• Yeah it’s true

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Nope that’s wrong

Votes: 100 77.5%

• Total voters

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
in this economy? I’m blessed if anything.

People in the third world still have kids

Americans love to bark about economy and capitalism yadda yadda but really don't want to admit two basic facts as to why they don't have kids.

1) They have the privelege to not have them.
2) They're unlikeable

anything else is just mfers talking to hear themselves talk.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Not everyone wants to get married or have kids. Have to live your life for the best of you, not for other people. Also, there are people who either get married or have kids when they are not ready for it and it winds up hurting either the partner or kids in the process. Have to go at your pace and do it when both sides are mature for life changing decisions.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
Damn near everyone in my social circle/age are now starting to pop out kids or get married and I ain’t even 30. How are y’all older brehs getting to 35+ with NO wife or NO kids and NOT feeling out of place with your peers and not getting hit by the social expectation/pressure to have at least one unless you’re not outcasted socially?:patrice:

I couldn’t imagine being that age without having at least one of the two when everyone around me my age has at least one:patrice:

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT run in here comparing y’allselves to a celebrity. You are REGULAR:unimpressed:
You're probably experiencing FOMO.
The older you get the more you'll see just how many of your friends are single/childless. The ones with them are just your center of attention right now.

I'm PRO marriage/children (within marriage) tho

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Why would you feel out of place if you're directing your life path?

everyone doesn't/isn't dead set on having kids so bad that they choose someone who will invariably be a terrible mother/spouse. See how many of those relationships last past 7 years once the kids are born.

not everyone wants a babymomma. personally i want a wife and kids a real family unit but NGL the good women i had, i had and fumbled in my youth. these women my age have been washed and lined-dryed far too many times for them to be worth the trouble they typically come with.

I explained.

Social pressure/expectation.

If you’re 35+ and your peers have one of the two or both there’s no way you’re not going to feel out of place.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
I am turning 35 and will soon do it. I am only doing base on the fact that if a kid soon. Once he is 15..I will be 50.

If my girl n I break up. The goal will be to co parent with an over 30 chick that wants a child we can raise together.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Damn near everyone in my social circle/age are now starting to pop out kids or get married and I ain’t even 30. How are y’all older brehs getting to 35+ with NO wife or NO kids and NOT feeling out of place with your peers and not getting hit by the social expectation/pressure to have at least one unless you’re not outcasted socially?:patrice:

I couldn’t imagine being that age without having at least one of the two when everyone around me my age has at least one:patrice:

DISCLAIMER: Do NOT run in here comparing y’allselves to a celebrity. You are REGULAR:unimpressed:

Looks like you're a low level follower who needs a new "social circle." :mjlol:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north

i figure in my case (age 40) I’m neurodivergent (undiagnosed). I hate sharing my living space for more than a day or two

also a late bloomer, enjoying sleeping with a variety of women

I’ve made my peace with being seen as a weirdo. seeing quite a few of my friends get divorced and deal with bad ass kids, another reason I’m good

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I explained.

Social pressure/expectation.

If you’re 35+ and your peers have one of the two or both there’s no way you’re not going to feel out of place.
You won't feel out of place if you're sure of the decisions you've made.
you're grown with a mind of your own. succumbing to social pressures is for the feeble-minded. castrating your child is socially acceptable, pushing LGBTism onto children is socially acceptable, identifying as a gerbil-sheep-dog is socially acceptable. now, would you do any of those things because society at large says it's okay? No, i hope not.

do we sometimes feel we might be missing out on some things, of course, but the pain of a bad coupling is an even worse pain/misery to feel for years to come.