Are OLDER brehs who are 35+ with no kids or a wife that way because they are really SOCIAL OUTCASTS?

If you an old head (35+) with no wife or kids it’s because you’re a social outcast?

• Yeah it’s true

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Nope that’s wrong

Votes: 100 77.5%

• Total voters

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of these people pressuring gonna :B. Mac voice: babysit these mufukkas? A dude that is 36 with no wife got it better than a 36 yr old thats divorced or in a miserable marriage aka the majority. A 40 yr old with no kids got it better than a 40 yr old dealing with BM drama and/or getting them wages garnished.

I am married with kids and aint pressuring nobody to do shyt :pachaha:. Nobody should think about doing either until they are ready and with the right one.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
To anyone sane and responsible getting married or having a child is a serious thing and not something to be used as an achievement or prop or to show off, it is something that requires serious thought and to be prepared for it both financially and psychologically, it is not something that should happen without proper weight and thought, thats all

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When I was 16 years I realized I had a choice to make. I could either get married and start a family or I can put my all into salvaging my hairline. I think I made the right decision

CqfXeIU.png

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I couldn’t imagine being that age without having at least one of the two when everyone around me my age has at least one:patrice:

this is wild childish…even tho you’re not 30, I doubt you’re 13…having kids cuz “everyone” else is on some high school peer pressure shyt shouldn’t be one’s motivating factor…and please don’t misconstrue this with me being “anti” kids or thinking ppl who don’t have kids are “superior” on some level or some weird shyt like that…just flat out saying “bbbut everyone else has kids” should not push someone into having kids

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
This is 2024: a LOT of people in their 30's are not married and don't have kids.
I'm not saying is good (I believe the opposite) but the 'everyone has kids and is married at 35' is not true anymore. It used to be true 30 years ago, it's not anymore. So the premises of your thread are wrong.

So the social pressure is less and less.

If you that age, especially if you live in big cities, you have a lot of people you can hang out with that are in the same situation.
This is 100% facts

My social circle is pretty big and half of them aren’t married or have kids. Men and women. They aren’t fat or ugly either

We all 30-45 yrs old

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I’m about to be 40 this year and I just met a woman I can say could be my wife and she’s 31. She has no kids neither do I. People having kids in their 50s. Happened to my co worker, had his first kid at 51. I’m glad I’m not anyone baby daddy. I’ll be destitute. Take ya time and pick the right one.