Are people asking for too much now? I'm sorry but a $15 minimum wage is still too low...

that guy

Superstar
Daps
it doesn't...
It does. If everyone below a certain income threshold gets $1000/month that takes care of transportation, food, and even a portion of housing I’m most areas of the country. It’s not that hard. Compare that to increasing minimum wage and not the same company that has to pay you more money just increased the cost of the product or service they provide. You’re $10/hr increase is more like $5/hr which gets you nowhere.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does. If everyone below a certain income threshold gets $1000/month that takes care of transportation, food, and even a portion of housing I’m most areas of the country. It’s not that hard. Compare that to increasing minimum wage and not the same company that has to pay you more money just increased the cost of the product or service they provide. You’re $10/hr increase is more like $5/hr which gets you nowhere.
It doesn't. people don't all have the same expenses, the same vices, the same disciplines. It will still be haves and have nots and people saying this ain't enough. Nothing will change.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't. people don't all have the same expenses, the same vices, the same disciplines. It will still be haves and have nots and people saying this ain't enough. Nothing will change.
That’s not what this thread is about though.