Are the Majority of Movie Theaters doing the assigned seating BS?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seen "Infinity War" in IMAX, which had assigned seating. shyt was :ld: for me because a guy was sitting in my seat when I got there....told him to move....he moved, but still. And there was other people that was in the wrong seats, too. What's the point of assigned seating if the average person is too dumb to know where to sit?

Fred.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I seen "Infinity War" in IMAX, which had assigned seating. shyt was :ld: for me because a guy was sitting in my seat when I got there....told him to move....he moved, but still. And there was other people that was in the wrong seats, too. What's the point of assigned seating if the average person is too dumb to know where to sit?

Fred.

That's moreso your dumb area than the general deal of it.:mjgrin:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
the only issue is when you choose your seats online, you end up with odd seats in between groups that nobody would want to buy because they are by themselves.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand all of the positives of assigned seating but I still prefer to see movies at the small theater nearby with bummy unassigned seats, sticky floors, limited snacks, and long lines. It takes me back to my childhood.

However, I was in that theater shushing nikkas during Infinity War when shyt hit the fan.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I understand all of the positives of assigned seating but I still prefer to see movies at the small theater nearby with bummy unassigned seats, sticky floors, limited snacks, and long lines. It takes me back to my childhood.

However, I was in that theater shushing nikkas during Infinity War when shyt hit the fan.

Shushing nikkas at the theater?:GucciPause2:

That's how you catch that refill on the back of your neck.:russ:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

You and your childhood are skum.