Are the Millinial/Gen Z generations suffering from Hisitronic Personality Disorder?

Are the Millinial/Gen Z generations suffering from Hisitronic Personality Disorder?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
this shyt got me going :ohhh::jbhmm:

Additional characteristics may include:

• Exhibitionist behavior
  • Constant seeking of reassurance or approval
  • Excessive sensitivity to criticism or disapproval
  • Pride of own personality and unwillingness to change, viewing any change as a threat
  • Inappropriately seductive appearance or behavior of a sexual nature
  • Using somatic symptoms (of physical illness) to garner attention
  • A need to be the center of attention
  • Low tolerance for frustration or delayed gratification
  • Rapidly shifting emotional states that may appear superficial or exaggerated to others
  • Tendency to believe that relationships are more intimate than they actually are
  • Making rash decisions[4]
  • Blaming personal failures or disappointments on others
  • Being easily influenced by others, especially those who treat them approvingly
  • Being overly dramatic and emotional[6]

there is even an acroynm to short hand it called "PRAISE ME:":
    • Provocative (or seductive) behavior
    • Relationships are considered more intimate than they actually are
    • Attention-seeking
    • Influenced easily by others or circumstances
    • Speech (style) wants to impress; lacks detail
    • Emotional lability; shallowness
    • Make-up; physical appearance is used to draw attention to self
    • Exaggerated emotions; theatrical

thoughts?

Last edited:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
You're considered a misogynist for even believing in histrionic personality disorder nowadays.

It's a disorder that was mainly based off women and the worst parts of the female psyche.

If you believe in "toxic masculinity", HPD is basically "toxic femininity" which is a no-no.

Last edited:

The Minister Of Culture

Supporter
Daps
You're considered a misogynist for even believing in histrionic personality disorder nowadays.

It's a disorder that was mainly based off women and the worst parts of the female psyche.

If you believe in "toxic masculinity", HPD is basically "toxic femininity" which is a no-go.

didnt know that :jbhmm:

then again nikkas do be acting like bytches nowadays :francis:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
didnt know that :jbhmm:

then again nikkas do be acting like bytches nowadays :francis:
It's the female counterpart to narcissistic personality disorder, with NPD being more common in men and HPD being more common in women.

But that's probably changing, because nikkas are acting more like women nowadays, no bullshyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When these courts force the mother to have kids 5 days of the week, and have the father for only 2 days of the week, of course the kids will have feminine traits.

The kid's gym teacher sees the kids more than the father :mindblown:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps

If you believe in "toxic masculinity", HPD is basically "toxic femininity" which is a no-no.

Toxic Masculinity could be anything...like not wanting to hold hands for a woman...or not wanting to pay for a date...to bullying your friend....

Toxic Masculinity isn't a real thing...it was popularized on the internet after dying in the academia like 2 years ago....

Males are more often diagnosed with ADHD or autism than a female...nobody wants to throw those out

----------------

And this question is stupid...like super stupid btw...I just came in here to say that...

The people that gotta make up some shyt about millennials every 3 seconds because they have fukking nostalgia bias and on some..."In my day" shyt...

Are more histrionic than the people they complain about...

And pop psychology sucks btw...

The Minister Of Culture

Supporter
Daps
Toxic Masculinity could be anything...like not wanting to hold hands for a woman...or not wanting to pay for a date...to bullying your friend....

Toxic Masculinity isn't a real thing...it was popularized on the internet after dying in the academia like 2 years ago....

Males are more often diagnosed with ADHD or autism than a female...nobody wants to throw those out

----------------

And this question is stupid...like super stupid btw...I just came in here to say that...

The people that gotta make up some shyt about millennials every 3 seconds because they have fukking nostalgia bias and on some..."In my day" shyt...

Are more histrionic than the people they complain about...

And pop psychology sucks btw...

nikka im just asking a general question no nostalgia or anything was behind why i asked this:dwillhuh:

the fukk you talking bout :childplease:

dont be coming at me with this bullshyt:ufdup: