Are the Millinial/Gen Z generations suffering from Hisitronic Personality Disorder?

Are the Millinial/Gen Z generations suffering from Hisitronic Personality Disorder?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
You're considered a misogynist for even believing in histrionic personality disorder nowadays.

It's a disorder that was mainly based off women and the worst parts of the female psyche.

If you believe in "toxic masculinity", HPD is basically "toxic femininity" which is a no-no.
Nah it’s not that people are afraid to give this label, it’s just that people are more likely to be diagnosed as borderline which has a lot overlapping features. The core of HPD is being overly dramatic and even seductive, which are also facets of borderline. Most women who are diagnosed with a personality disorder are diagnosed with borderline (most often diagnosed in a psych hospital) , and most men are given antisocial (more than likely diagnosed when in jail or facing multiple problems with the law). The other disorders are kinda forgotten about, and the different clusters have so many overlapping traits and it’s easier to get reimbursed by insurance if you have a well studied disorder. Histrionic is just not as studied. You could say Borderline is toxic feminity and Antisocial is toxic masculinity

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Jesus my relative is Gen Z, shes so self absorbed and entitled its like a sickness. How do you refrain from pummeling their face in on a regular basis? I and others avoid her because shes so immature, we cant deal with it. Don't get me started on how she tries to manipulate everyone by pretending to be vulnerable.

How do ya'll cope with children and relatives that are gen z without doing them physical harm?