Are the pelicans on the rise to a contending team?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
They are exceeding expectations from last season. They have players believing in themselves for instance jrue holiday I didn’t expect him to have some great games this season. Boogie played a big part in the success they have this year, is he pretty much guaranteed to stay? Will they be able to attract more players there since the stigma of him being a locker room distraction is null as of now?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
There using Rondo in the right way. If you gone have him as your starting PG u gotta let him be the floor general. It helps Cousins isn't out there doing dumb shyt to.
Before I feel asleep on the game last night when AD went out they just pushed the pace and kept the clips off balance

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Before I feel asleep on the game last night when AD went out they just pushed the pace and kept the clips off balance

Anytime somebody on the pelicans gets a defensive rebound they going out of there way to find rondo cuz they know he gonna push the pace and find someone quickly. The coaching staff, AD, Jrue and everybody else trust him to make the right play and he's doing it. There using him just like Doc and the big 3 did in Boston.