Are there any popular rappers that never associated with Diddy?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I mean, going by your own criteria

37ab6e801b71dd01710d6d1dafde3c7d.jpg
That was after "I fukks with Sprinkle Me, duke", though

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
“Back in 2013, when the incident went down, it was rumored that Diddy was drunk and tried to spill liquor on fellow rapper Kendrick Lamar. Diddy was reportedly upset with Kendrick over a verse he sang on the single “Control”. The line went, “I’m Makaveli’s offspring, I’m the king of New York…King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both.

Cole’s intervention in the Lamar incident was rumored to have led to a scuffle between him and Diddy and their respective entourages. Neither Cole nor Diddy acknowledged the incident when it went down.”

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If i'm an entertainer/businessman, why would I not associate with Diddy or any other person in the industry. It'd be career suicide not to.
because he a fan he a fan he a fan he a fan:patrice:

i'm just checking to see if we got anyone who always never fukked with puff, i don't literally believe if someone was photographed with him one time it means they were best friends. it's just a litmus test.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick and Jcole

Puffy wanted to get at Kendrick because of Kendrick control verse and j Cole stepped in and then puffy was mad at Cole
I don’t believe that story to be true. I remember vividly during this time the blogs were jumpin I would visit MTO religiously sure they fabricate stories but I remember them reporting that cole accused puff of having something to do w big and that’s why he went off. There’s doubt in my mind diddy would get so upset over the control verse like that esp since he’s not even a rapper