• Total voters

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
a few cliffs for the remedial readers :mjlol:

No man should give a fukk about being a girl’s type, meeting her imaginary list of Must-Haves, or if she was aiming for another nikka when she walked in the room

These new nikkas should be out getting summer time p*ssy or trying to find an ambitious girl they can build with… instead, they’re on the internet photoshoppinganother nikka to look gay. Tell me that ain’t the epitome of being more bytch than a bytch.

Everywhere I go women tell me, “Boys act worse than girls these days,” and they are right.

Many cats are growing up without fathers, without big brothers, and they’re so soft that they don’t know how to react to lack of attention or rejection. I’m from a generation where it was cool for a girl to say “no,” because you just go after the next one until you get a yes. Real nikkas don’t take it personal, they don’t sulk, they don’t slander women, and they don’t try to force the issue. These new nikkas should be out getting summer time p*ssy or trying to find an ambitious girl they can build with… instead, they’re on the internet photoshoppinganother nikka to look gay. Tell me that ain’t the epitome of being more bytch than a bytch.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
fukk inboxing my G, walk up and talk to a girl, make her laugh, get her number, and take her out. That same girl online would have ignored your advances, but in real life she’s not being bombarded with dikk, so you got a shot. Of course, there will always be top shelf girls who are picky and should be meticulous because they can do better than your ass, but the other 90% will entertain you even if it’s due to boredom

:whew:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Some girls thirst for tall nikkas, but it’s not a deal breaker in the way social media makes it out to be.

Fellas, stop being bitter about dumb shyt as if these girls really follow the 6 foot rule. The only thing girls break quicker than their height requirement is their no carb diet.:laff:

So, instead of being mad that your woman crush is praising these Kevin Nash nikkas, worry about being the best in the world at what you do. Perfect your spit game, your approach, and go get what you came for.

:salute:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I ACTUALLY read all of that. Pretty good.....
You can't tell me that what that person wrote don't sound like some dudes on here when they start that good guys vs thugs stuff. I sped read that but that's what I took away from it

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
I honestly can't fault the overall message of this:manny: . Author could've acknowledged the power of money and appearances, but otherwise:yeshrug:

DAlbert

All Star
Daps
"Broke nikkas Get More p*ssy than Rich nikkas"

serious2.gif

edit: wtf is blackgirlsareeasy.com :childplease:
ban op:camby:

Last edited:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
Some girls thirst for tall nikkas, but it’s not a deal breaker in the way social media makes it out to be.

Fellas, stop being bitter about dumb shyt as if these girls really follow the 6 foot rule. The only thing girls break quicker than their height requirement is their no carb diet.:laff:

:laff:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You don’t have enough money to date the woman you want or to get into the type of relationship she deserves. That’s a weak ass excuse. If you have $40, then you can date seriously because there are way more ladies than hoes walking this earth, and they will not hold a cheap date against you. The thing you guys need to focus on is the effort. Give a woman your time, energy, and attention and they will appreciate that much more than a $200 dinner.

Lies.