• Total voters

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too long ..

didn%2527t+read+lol+10.gif

Just kidding. I read the two first sentences of each paragraph.

Sex-products-automatic-blowjob-masturbation-cup-font-b-electric-b-font-shock-aircraft-male-masturbation-vagina.jpg

That made me laugh.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I saw this article and was wondering if someone would post it :pachaha:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Silkk @Darts @J.V Koba @Michael_Myers @D Clay @God's Favorite Son @Taadow @platinum fla$k and others:
The TL;DR version is that the author is accusing new age men (black men particularly) of acting like women by concerning themselves with perceived shortcomings, (e.g. height, money, looks..the usual coli shyt). He basically said that real men shouldn't concern themselves with what women say they want and should rather go out and get what they want...even if they have to play the number's game since women typically don't really adhere to their standards in practice.

His basic premise of being scared of p*ssy is that nikkas are afraid of rejection and shouldn't be.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
@Silkk @Darts @J.V Koba @Michael_Myers @D Clay @God's Favorite Son @Taadow @platinum fla$k and others:
The TL;DR version is that the author is accusing new age men (black men particularly) of acting like women by concerning themselves with perceived shortcomings, (e.g. height, money, looks..the usual coli shyt). He basically said that real men shouldn't concern themselves with what women say they want and should rather go out and get what they want...even if they have to play the number's game since women typically don't really adhere to their standards in practice.

His basic premise of being scared of p*ssy is that nikkas are afraid of rejection and shouldn't be.

So in his mind,

"pu*sy" = "rejection"? lol

Iono if I agree with that.

Kool Ted

I.X.E.
Daps
Reppin
nWo New Breed
Assessing and Stressing:
We all rate ourselves. You look in the mirror, you look at your friends, and you look at those who are in positions that you want to be in, then you measure your looks, finances, and talent along those lines. Don’t pretend like you don’t, embrace it and do it often because this is where you self-confidence comes from. It doesn’t really matter to the outside world if you look better than Lebron James or not, if you believe it and that’s what you hold your hat on when you’re out in the club, then go with it. If you have a short man complex that you’ve been dealing with since you hit puberty, but you drive trucks and make more money than the rest of your friends, let that success be your fuel. No matter what you have going against you, there has to be something you see within yourself as special. If you wake up in the morning thinking how you’re not as handsome as that guy, not as good at your job as this guy, and not making as much money as another guy, you’re going to feel like shyt, act like shyt, and get treated like shyt. Love something about yourself, and use that as the anchor as you go about improving other areas of your life that aren’t as good. One of the main reason’s keeping Boy X from getting as many women as Boy Y is doubt. If you don’t think you’re good enough to pull shorty with the light eyes that sits behind you on the train every morning, then you’re not going to pull her. Sure you can pump yourself up and get the nerve to ask for her number but you’re going to come off like a lame. Nervous, mumbling, bad eye contact, no real spit besides some corny shyt like, “I see you every morning and always forget to ask your name. Go sit down lame nikka, cus you aren’t even going to get a chance to smell the coochie with that kind of swag. Women smell confidence from a mile away and it makes their nipples hard. If you know that you are great then you will always come off as great. Will you land that woman on the train? Maybe not, but you’ll land someone just as alluring to you if you continue to go after what you want with unwavering charisma.

The whole post is #Brutal 4 realz.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Too many words and if you need that many you are probably trying to convince yourself. Women are entering a new phase in society where self determination and choice gives them a sense of entitlement that has some men feeling a kinda way. I think women are in a position to make long term choices about their life and I say rock on but a lot seem to forget that actions have consequences and that freedom of choice comes with a large amount of accountability. That's were society as a whole is fukking up imo. Women should be able to do everything they want but being accountable for your choices has to come with that and that's where I take issue cause you can't have it both ways.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I am gonna speak for myself and myself only...

It isn't the P itself that scares me, it is the person who is sitting on that P that scares me!

Also, I know it is convenient to place all the blame on men for their success or lack thereof when it comes to getting the P, but I do think it is time for women to step up and become accountable for how they conduct themselves as well as how they use their P...