Are True Religions, Timberlands, Air Force 1s and being Polo down played out in 2017

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:lupe::francis:

jermaine-jackson-true-religion-2.jpg

kiut5znifxa87mljva6k.jpg
Women's%20Timberland%20Authentics%20Shearling%20Boot%20(1).jpg

Nike-Air-Force-1-Low-%E2%80%98Invisible-Woman%E2%80%99-feature-1170x702.jpg

T+Performs+One+Night+Only+Show+AXE+Music+New+_n2Sq1kXIIWx.jpg

Last edited:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Where Im from...Timbs will NEVER be washed.

We dont wear that shyt for fashion.

We wear that shyt to stomp someone the fukk out if they get out of line.

I was taught very young from my brother and other oldheads to look at homies shoes before you scrap with him.

If you got Timbs on, you immediately got the upperhand.

and them shyts is hard to pull off your feet as well, noone will rob anyone for Timbs

I wear size 16 timbs breh. I wear the old school construction ones too. i feel sorry for any nikka trying me without a pistol. he is going to have Timberland footprints damn near all over his body.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What’s in now then besides Swiss cheese shirts and toe up jeans with pain all over them?

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ralph Lauren could never be faded, no matter how many 3XL polo wearing Southern nikkas wear them. Bleedat.

True religion is encountering the problem that Blac Label and Coogie came into. When they start lowering prices heavy mad bum nikkas start wearing it, it tarnishes the brand. You see it in the streets, nikkas who never owned a pair of trueys get some and they don't know what to do with themselves so they wear they regular bum ass tops, end up with a lime green Chaps polo ontop of some true religions with some dusty AF1's.

Timbs, I'm a NY nikka that honestly never liked them shyts that much, they too heavy for my feet. :sadcam: Be feeling like I'm dragging mad bricks.