Are u still holding out for marriage and a family or given up hope?

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
from my experince...to get the ideal situation...you gotta move out of nyc..for all my city folk, these city girls are too concerned with nonsense to build. short term vs long term. hell once you pass tht border in the BX it gets easier...i was getting more love from the yonkers women than the locals

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from my experince...to get the ideal situation...you gotta move out of nyc..for all my city folk, these city girls are too concerned with nonsense to build. short term vs long term.
yeah nyc is done. women there are so lost Im seeing them now just confused...they want both a traditional family and to live sex in the city...u gotta just move from there man

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Got my kids & my family already so I don't care about what these chicks do. If one come along I feel like might make a good wife & step mom I'll give her a chance to prove herself. Only one chick ever got brought around my kids & my oldest gonna be 20. I'm not holding out for marriage but I bringing no new chick home like she gonna be family.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
I guess I see it differently because I’m old. I think it’s realistic to believe you MAY not find a significant other and practical to focus on something else and not let it define you.

I concur with this, as I've also mentioned before human population reduction is badly needed if we're to live comfortably as a species, particularly with the earth's natural resources running lower and lower....and the planets ecosystems becoming more and more damaged....

Last edited:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I've honestly lost hope and that saddens me. My last situation and my own personal baggage broke all my optimism or some would say delusions about marriage/settling down.

I realize how much settling goes into marrying a woman of today.

I feel like its want but can't have paradigm at least for me. As a single 30 year old man, The women who really seem to want marriage are my age or older, have kids and just want a man to feel validated. Feels like they're "done" so to speak. Like they're ready to be boring. Oh and a lot of them dont seem to be doing well professionally...I dont really want a partner who is washed up and wants the boring settled down life....

While the young hot, exciting chicks with good careers dont wanna settle down but are fun. More my speed right but they're playing the game, worse than nikkas. They cannot be relied upon or trusted to be in it for the long run.

shyt's messy. :yeshrug:. Really puts shyt in perspective.

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you explain Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger?

Buffett is the dominant one in the partnership, he's worth around $90 something billion. Munger is worth around $2 billion, plays the background, runs his own part of the company in Pasadena while Buffett stays out in Oklahoma.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm 33 with no kids.

It's over for me.

It's not gonna happen I'm too old.

My sisters having a kid tho I'll encourage my nephew to do it when he get older

What? You are not too old. My cac coworker just had twins at 38. If you feel you too old, that's on you but, you not.