Are u still holding out for marriage and a family or given up hope?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at a crossroads of sorts. I really want a wife to build with and at the very least a companion to share my life with but we live in crazy times were I'm not sure if that's possible for a large amount of people.

My goal is to find a like minded soul mate to love and build if not I'm just going to stack money and try to leave the country. I don't see any other way to live logically. I'm definitely not trying to be around multiple random American women. These chicks r hurting and got fire in their eyes looking for a meal.

I do get lonely tho holding out for this like minded spiritual connection that's suppose to be waiting for me. I don't think it exist anymore.

Time will tell I guess. I'm hoping once I move I'll have a good dating pool of women with diverse backgrounds and personalities but I'm starting to think woman everywhere r the same because of social media influence.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope...freedom until death...

Loneliness is just a side effect from being free from any commit outside yourself...
So u want to be chasing woman into your 60s looking like a creep? Instead of having a companion? I'd having a relationship really that bad?

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the reason people say this, is because a lot of men and women are waiting on that perfect person to come sweep them off their feet...in reality it's all bullshyt
True but not me. Honestly I just want somebody that i can be friends with. I.dont even care about superficial shyt.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I gotta keep a girl on my arm.

When you got a female it makes you seem more human and less threatening.

But I've given up on the idea of a meaningful relationship. Just not gonna happen for generation y Nikka's. I'm gonna accept whatever decent looking broad starts stalking me next.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Oh shyt a X thread:gladbron:

To answer the questions...if you a rolling stone, then get your roll on breh:manny:

I went the one woman route because the thought of catching ANYTHING from vagina of questionable quality terrifies me:hubie:

If you can find you a woman who checks your boxes with a verified positive vaginal history report then fukk what these GMB nikkas talmbout:yeshrug:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sometimes I feel like I want to be alone. But real talk for the first time in my life I actually have semi legit options. Most the time I just got wasted and didn't date that much. I'll probably get hitched one day. Or just date until I die. Most the people that I find or have found lately have been long distance and that shyt is just frustrating. POF is eh. And I rarely go anywhere. I'm too much of a recluse nowadays but I still tend to find folk that want to put up with my bullshyt. Eh, one day I'll have the family. One day.

Hope all is well X. Real shyt.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
True but not me. Honestly I just want somebody that i can be friends with. I.dont even care about superficial shyt.
Lesson time.

Don't try to love a friend. Usually women will befriend you because they feel comfortable around you. Relationships ARE NOT comfortable. So the first time you hit her with the "baby I need you to ----" she gone :hhh: and dip on your ass.

My BM is needy, expensive, and straight unreasonable sometimes. But shyt so am I:mjlol:

Once it got to the point (pre-parenthood) where I was thinking about calling her before I called my mama when shyt went left I knew what was up:ehh:

Daps
I definitely want a wife and kids. As soon as my house is finished renovating (the god damn contractor hasn't been here all week :pacspit:) I'm getting back out there. It's bad enough I have to go on trips involving tolls to get to events, or nightlife with a young black professional crowd. Most of the women around here are married, or have kids. All my friends are married with kids. Their wives' single friends mostly have kids.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Yes

Partly because I took a purity vow at age 17 & won't have sex until I get married

Partly because I never want to have sex with a condom on

Partly because sharing love & romance with a woman who truly cares about you >>> skeeting on random freak hoes

Partly because I want to have jits, and I grew up in a single mother-headed household and have an aching desire for my kids to grow up with a loving father at home

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm at a crossroads of sorts. I really want a wife to build with and at the very least a companion to share my life with but we live in crazy times were I'm not sure if that's possible for a large amount of people.

My goal is to find a like minded soul mate to love and build if not I'm just going to stack money and try to leave the country. I don't see any other way to live logically. I'm definitely not trying to be around multiple random American women. These chicks r hurting and got fire in their eyes looking for a meal.

I do get lonely tho holding out for this like minded spiritual connection that's suppose to be waiting for me. I don't think it exist anymore.

Time will tell I guess. I'm hoping once I move I'll have a good dating pool of women with diverse backgrounds and personalities but I'm starting to think woman everywhere r the same because of social media influence.
I know a perfect woman doesn't exist just compatibility, so I still look at myself being married.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX