Are u still holding out for marriage and a family or given up hope?

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
I definitely want a wife and kids. As soon as my house is finished renovating (the god damn contractor hasn't been here all week :pacspit:) I'm getting back out there. It's bad enough I have to go on trips involving tolls to get to events, or nightlife with a young black professional crowd. Most of the women around here are married, or have kids. All my friends are married with kids. Their wives' single friends mostly have kids.

Fvcking FACTS. I used not believe this shyt and it was like a damn light switch got flipped when I turned 25...it went from college spring break to "you should meet my husband" overnight. If I meet a woman with no kids and no long term bf/husband I just assume they all know something I don't:sadcam:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I gotta keep a girl on my arm.

When you got a female it makes you seem more human and less threatening.

But I've given up on the idea of a meaningful relationship. Just not gonna happen for generation y Nikka's. I'm gonna accept whatever decent looking broad starts stalking me next.
How old are you?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
So u want to be chasing woman into your 60s looking like a creep? Instead of having a companion? I'd having a relationship really that bad?

Have a companion for what?

Let's see...

I keep my money to myself...
I can do what I want...
Go where I want...
See who I want...

Vs. the alternative...I gotta share my money, I gotta get the okay to do anything...

I don't know what I'ma doing at 60...probably fukking some 40 year old in shape broad that I can tolerate looking at and she can tolerate looking at my wrinkly balls...

But it's better than the alternative...

I got long term committed relationships in my family...none of them are appealing...for me....

Plus I am trying to do all the things I wanna do before I die or get old and useless as fukk...

If you got goals and aspirations and no matter how big they are...better off doing them shyts before you get a significant other...cause the significant other is gonna ruin that whether you wanna believe it or not...

All this building together shyt is broke motherfukker talk...

"Well I'ma add my ain't shyt to your ain't shyt and we can make something out of this ain't shytness.."

Life doesn't work that way...

As the man...you got the most to lose and the least to gain in any relationship with a woman....

And that woman is gonna ruin you...no matter what she say or what she do...

Women tame men...

Not the other way around.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a companion for what?

Let's see...

I keep my money to myself...
I can do what I want...
Go where I want...
See who I want...

Vs. the alternative...I gotta share my money, I gotta get the okay to do anything...

I don't know what I'ma doing at 60...probably fukking some 40 year old in shape broad that I can tolerate looking at and she can tolerate looking at my wrinkly balls...

But it's better than the alternative...

I got long term committed relationships in my family...none of them are appealing...for me....

Plus I am trying to do all the things I wanna do before I die or get old and useless as fukk...

If you got goals and aspirations and no matter how big they are...better off doing them shyts before you get a significant other...cause the significant other is gonna ruin that whether you wanna believe it or not...

All this building together shyt is broke motherfukker talk...

"Well I'ma add my ain't shyt to your ain't shyt and we can make something out of this ain't shytness.."

Life doesn't work that way...

As the man...you got the most to lose and the least to gain in any relationship with a woman....

And that woman is gonna ruin you...no matter what she say or what she do...

Women tame men...

Not the other way around.
It don't have to be like man. U sound jaded. Most women aren't shyt and will kill your dreams but good ones still exist

Daps
Yes

Partly because I took a purity vow at age 17 & won't have sex until I get married

Partly because I never want to have sex with a condom on

Partly because sharing love & romance with a woman who truly cares about you >>> skeeting on random freak hoes

Partly because I want to have jits, and I grew up in a single mother-headed household and have an aching desire for my kids to grow up with a loving father at home

How old are you now?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So u want to be chasing woman into your 60s looking like a creep? Instead of having a companion? I'd having a relationship really that bad?
Everything is not for everybody. If he doesn't want marriage and kids he definitely shouldn't force himself to get them to conform to society.

I'm married and we had our first child in December and I love it. My whole mindstate has changed. I'm focused now, purging my life of garbage and managing my energy more efficiently. I prioritize my energy into my family. IT's a blessing.

But I do what I have to do, put my pride to the side and hold myself accountable to my wife and daughter. Nothing is promised, everything is earned. If you think a wife and family are going to fall in your lap from the sky :ufdup:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have fun with dating brehs, date different women from all walks of life. You will learn & experience a lot from each different woman.

Dont think of "the one". You will meet her when you least expect it, till then date & fukk with different women till you find her.

Dating different women you will learn about yourself & what you actually want from a woman. I used to think I wanted a thick ass ghetto booty sista but I found out my dikk goes harder for slim thick chicks lol

Have fun with life, enjoy the journey, we are not here for long

I
tenor.gif

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
It don't have to be like man. U sound jaded. Most women aren't shyt and will kill your dreams but good ones still exist

It's not jaded it's reality...

I don't know where people get the idea that adding someone else to their life...gives them more options...and more freedom...

It is not about whether or not she is a good woman, it's about the struggle for power and control in a relationship. People want things...

It is the same for women too...

I would tell any woman...if you really wanna be some shyt in your life besides someone's girlfriend or wife or mother...don't get with a guy while you are young...spread that p*ssy around..and get your rocks off....

Do what you gotta do...and when your older and done doing what you gotta do...

You gonna find the male version of you at 35

Someone like me...

And Ima be like..."Well this ain't an ain't shyt bytch...she did something with herself besides getting knocked, cooking dinner and going to PTA meetings..."

And I'ma fukk with her and we gonna do cool fly shyt together cause we ain't gonna be none of these broke ass let's build together motherfukkers...

I already built my shyt...she built hers...we gonna go fukk off some money cause we ain't got no kids and we can travel and do all types of cool shyt...

Now I'ma enjoy a mature stable relationship with a motherfukker that has something and I ain't gonna try to knock her up and all this wack shyt because I wanna have a heir cause I maxed out at 28. If she gotta pull a 55 hour work week...I ain't being like..."Baby you need to be at home..." nah bytch...go get your bread and I'll see you next week...cause I have my own life...

It's 2018...

It ain't 1955...

Nobody is leaving their momma house at 19 getting the equivalent of a $20 hr job and a wife and a house and having a pension ready for them at 64 and going off into the sunset...

People gonna move and hustle and fight and claw for their money and as a man...you shouldn't have stragglers...you shouldn't have to explain why you gotta do this and why you gotta do that...

You should do what you gotta do because nobody else is gonna do it for you...

And no woman wanna hear why you can't do something...or why you don't have this or why you don't have that...

Women ain't getting with no man because of her heart or because you make her feel warm and fuzzy inside...

Black men need to get off this "I gotta have a wife and kids..." shyt....get your money first Black man....cause motherfukkers ain't gonna take care of you...

And that relationship you get into at 28...can be the death of you at 45...if you wanna take that risk in this economy go the fukk ahead...

Ain't nothing like a single stable Black man with money...ain't fukking nothing in this world

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I'll def get married and start a family, but I'm in no rush rn I'm still a young boul. Good girls are out there, I just had to split with one cause I don't believe in long distance :francis:
Still hurts tho :mjcry:

I already know my first born daughter gonna be named Aaliyah :banderas: