Are u still holding out for marriage and a family or given up hope?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m praying for it
giphy.gif

All I can do is be patient.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
I don't know where people get the idea that adding someone else to their life...gives them more options...and more freedom...

IN MY EXPERIENCE (that's the key here) having a down ass woman can do just that.

It's like a .000000001% chace that you make it big in life on your own. You need colleagues, (partners, brehs, associates etc.) along the way.

But if you read ANY success story ever...there's always that breh that got fvcked out of his slice of the pie.

Because men compete. And as a group of men you can only become so successful before the pie stops growing.

IF you find the right woman...she's not competing with you. It's safer to confide in her because hers is yours. Again, this does not apply to all women. You have to find the right one.

You will NEVER hear a man talk about how much money he shares with another man. Jay Z and Dame would never have even come close to the success that Jay and B have. It's impossible by nature.

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Honestly starting to not care at this point and I have a more care-free attitude about women :francis:

If women were less flaky and more of them knew the true meaning of the word loyalty then I would be more pressed to get married and change my lifestyle but it's out of my hands.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
In the long term, 8+ years down the road (currently 28), yes...but imo its going to take another major economic and societal downfall for people (women as it pertains to me) to get focused on whats really important. I think were already headed to that point within the next couple of years. I just need to make sure I'm doing what I need to do in order to make it out of the storm.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
IN MY EXPERIENCE (that's the key here) having a down ass woman can do just that.

It's like a .000000001% chace that you make it big in life on your own. You need colleagues, (partners, brehs, associates etc.) along the way.

But if you read ANY success story ever...there's always that breh that got fvcked out of his slice of the pie.

Because men compete. And as a group of men you can only become so successful before the pie stops growing.

IF you find the right woman...she's not competing with you. It's safer to confide in her because hers is yours. Again, this does not apply to all women. You have to find the right one.

You will NEVER hear a man talk about how much money he shares with another man. Jay Z and Dame would never have even come close to the success that Jay and B have. It's impossible by nature.

How do you explain Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger?

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
How do you explain Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger?
I honestly don't know the details of their relationship well enough to comment. But even then I would say they see themselves as two separate successful symbiotic systems (I should copyright that shyt:ohhh:) rather than one enormous shared fortune.

I DO know...that you don't get as rich as they are with out fvcking a whooooole lot of people out of their slices of pie.

I would guess they got rich enough that they didn't have to eat each other. The chances of that being a repeatable process are basically 0 though.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I think the reason people say this, is because a lot of men and women are waiting on that perfect person to come sweep them off their feet...in reality it's all bullshyt

Pretty much... the entire dating game is "pick your poison."

I've been happily married for a while now & it just keeps getting better... :manny:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If you got goals and aspirations and no matter how big they are...better off doing them shyts before you get a significant other
I get this but..

...cause the significant other is gonna ruin that whether you wanna believe it or not...

All this building together shyt is broke motherfukker talk...

"Well I'ma add my ain't shyt to your ain't shyt and we can make something out of this ain't shytness.."

Life doesn't work that way...
this part makes 0 sense. most of the most powerful and wealthiest (real wealth - not some random 6 figure breh with a run of the mill financed luxury car) people in the world take part in marriage and create families. This basic ass fukk women, get money mentality shows you don't have a thorough understanding of how wealth is built and maintained. not to mention the shyt is completely opposite of pro-black as family is one of the most important foundations for black community to thrive.