Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed every single rapper on "Forever"

Daps
Reppin
me
What y'all don't realize (and was obvious back then) was

a) Drake had the best verse by far. Simple, effective and clear. While the others rambled a bunch of bullshyt no one cared about

b) that song was yet another cornerstone for Drake taking over.

WOAT rappers like Em/Wayne/Kanye were last generation. Drake put all them lames on one song and beasted them.

and it's clear that Drake's discog > Em's, Wayne's and Ye's.

"Started From The Bottom", "0 to 100", "10 Bands" and "Know Yourself" are gonna last a lot longer among hip hop heads than any 4 bangers from the others. Bangers are the hard-hitting cuts that define a rapper long term and excite a hip hop crowd. Illmatic is one long banger (before y'all start thinking the Migos or Big Sean define what a 'banger' is :mjlol:). "Freaks Come Out At Night" by Whodini is a banger.

Sorry I've got you in your feelings. Let's discuss this when you get a hold of yourself.

Deflect to show your tears. Neg to prove your insecurity.

First off, Drake hasn't surpassed any artist on Forever. How Sway?

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye admitted Drake surpassed him a couple years ago. Kanye can't get on the radio anymore

Wayne is done, Drake surpassed him during the carter 4/take care era

Em is basically emeritus status like Jay

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Are we gonna pretend drake hasn't used every single hot unknown rappers pen on Forever?

:sas2:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Come on man. You parade around here like everything you say is 100% valid and whoever disagrees with you is a "stalker".

:duck:

I state my opinions with confidence. If the confidence rubs you the wrong way, that's not my problem.

Stalkers are people who blow up my notifications with dumb shyt. I keep it music; they never do. peep the sig

hope that helps :salute: