Are we gonna pretend Drake hasn't surpassed every single rapper on "Forever"

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
What y'all don't realize (and was obvious back then) was

a) Drake had the best verse by far. Simple, effective and clear. While the others rambled a bunch of bullshyt no one cared about

b) that song was yet another cornerstone for Drake taking over.

WOAT rappers like Em/Wayne/Kanye were last generation. Drake put all them lames on one song and beasted them.

and it's clear that Drake's discog > Em's, Wayne's and Ye's.

"Started From The Bottom", "0 to 100", "10 Bands" and "Know Yourself" are gonna last a lot longer among hip hop heads than any 4 bangers from the others. Bangers are the hard-hitting cuts that define a rapper long term and excite a hip hop crowd. Illmatic is one long banger (before y'all start thinking the Migos or Big Sean define what a 'banger' is :mjlol:). "Freaks Come Out At Night" by Whodini is a banger.

Sorry I've got you in your feelings. Let's discuss this when you get a hold of yourself.

Deflect to show your tears. Neg to prove your insecurity.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
attention-whore_o_154167.jpg

SirBiatch

Daps
I stopped reading after this.
Drake stans need to try harder

Reading has never been a strong suit of the weak-minded.

Instead of reading the obvious, y'all 24/7 tearing your hair out like "WHY IS DRAKE STILL DOMINATING?! QM!!! HUSH!!! TENTS!!!!"

"nikkaz want my spot and don't deserve it." :banderas:

Just like my stalkers want my spot and don't deserve it :blessed:

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Reading has never been a strong suit of the weak-minded.

Instead of reading the obvious, y'all 24/7 tearing your hair out like "WHY IS DRAKE STILL DOMINATING?! QM!!! HUSH!!! TENTS!!!!"

"nikkaz want my spot and don't deserve it." :banderas:

Just like my stalkers want my spot and don't deserve it :blessed:
he did have the best verse on that track, i'll give you that. It's not hard to have good verses with an army of ghostwriters behind you

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
H
What y'all don't realize (and was obvious back then) was

a) Drake had the best verse by far. Simple, effective and clear. While the others rambled a bunch of bullshyt no one cared about

b) that song was yet another cornerstone for Drake taking over.

WOAT rappers like Em/Wayne/Kanye were last generation. Drake put all them lames on one song and beasted them.

and it's clear that Drake's discog > Em's, Wayne's and Ye's.

"Started From The Bottom", "0 to 100", "10 Bands" and "Know Yourself" are gonna last a lot longer among hip hop heads than any 4 bangers from the others. Bangers are the hard-hitting cuts that define a rapper long term and excite a hip hop crowd. Illmatic is one long banger (before y'all start thinking the Migos or Big Sean define what a 'banger' is :mjlol:). "Freaks Come Out At Night" by Whodini is a banger.

Sorry I've got you in your feelings. Let's discuss this when you get a hold of yourself.

Deflect to show your tears. Neg to prove your insecurity.

Hes right back with them after that WEED PLATE he just dropped.

SirBiatch

Daps
he did have the best verse on that track, i'll give you that. It's not hard to have good verses with an army of ghostwriters behind you

You're welcome to put an asterisk on his discography. I feel you. Hip hop's not about ghostwriters.

BUT

Ye/Wayne/Em are all pop rappers. And asterisks need to be placed on all their albums with regards to ghostwriters (with the exception of Em). That's what comes with pop :yeshrug:

Still, Drake has more HIP HOP bangers than they do.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
You're welcome to put an asterisk on his discography. I feel you. Hip hop's not about ghostwriters.

BUT

Ye/Wayne/Em are all pop rappers. And asterisks need to be placed on all their albums with regards to ghostwriters (with the exception of Em). That's what comes with pop :yeshrug:

Still, Drake has more HIP HOP bangers than they do.
pop rappers? Don't move the goal post breh. Drake is a r&b rapper sure but it's still rap. Say whatever you want about em dude could spit period.