Are we gonna talk about how Moon Knight blatantly ripped off Mr. Robot?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
especially with that he was getting abused twist revealed late in the show

:stopitslime:
i get they're both mentally ill, but the shyt plays out so similarly that it's like moon knight is just mr robot in egypt with superpowers, but with none of the complexity.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I wish Mr. Robot was only 6 episodes.

shyt was a chore to watch past a certain point, early on too. Complexity for complexities sake doesn't make it some measuring stick for some shyt that actually intended to be somewhat fun to watch.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

i get they're both mentally ill, but the shyt plays out so similarly that it's like moon knight is just mr robot in egypt with superpowers, but with none of the complexity.

You choosing violence today :mjlol:

And no…

We don’t see the relations between the shows:russ:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
You choosing violence today :mjlol:

And no…

We don’t see the relations between the shows:russ:
i thought both were chill (like Mr. Robo a lot more), but you mean to tell me you see NO similarities??

I just finished watching the episode where Elliot was trying to
stop the building from blowing up, but kept glitching out and reverting to his other personality and waking up in a different place
. That's what made me make the thread forreal cuz that's literally ep 1 of moon knight, and that one part of the finale.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i thought both were chill (like Mr. Robo a lot more), but you mean to tell me you see NO similarities??

I just finished watching the episode where Elliot was trying to
stop the building from blowing up, but kept glitching out and reverting to his other personality and waking up in a different place
. That's what made me make the thread forreal cuz that's literally ep 1 of moon knight, and that one part of the finale.

Nope :russ:

I still don’t see it

Now if would’ve said Legion… maybe

BUT ITS TOO LATE NOW!:lolbron:

No take backsies :mjgrin:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I wish Mr. Robot was only 6 episodes.

shyt was a chore to watch past a certain point, early on too. Complexity for complexities sake doesn't make it some measuring stick for some shyt that actually intended to be somewhat fun to watch.
@hex
Eg6bQfqXcAM-Rhw.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Big tiddie hippo goddess > B.D. Wong in drag

:laugh:

But no, a full movie lenght of Mr. Robot is still a great project. I rocked with season 1 and 2 heavy, by Season 3 I was lost, put it down, picked it back up and it just kinda lost me.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I haven't watched Moon Knight but Mr. Robot is just a massive Fight Club rip off.

I liked the first couple of seasons but the whole show was some real smart dumb reddit brained faux-deep shyt.

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Moon Knight is far older than Mr. Robot and mental illness giving you special abilities has been an attribute in stories since human started telling stories.

That said Moon Knight being such a kid friendly show when he’s a mentally deranged punisher type character is super thing I’m surprised marvel fans weren’t that upset about. They basically turned this dude
images

Into Nathan Drake

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I haven't watched Moon Knight but Mr. Robot is just a massive Fight Club rip off.

I liked the first couple of seasons but the whole show was some real smart dumb reddit brained faux-deep shyt.
Yeah, many say this so Mr. Robot is derivative to. No ideas original. :yeshrug:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Moon Knight came out in August 1975...
:francis: