Are we gonna talk about how Moon Knight blatantly ripped off Mr. Robot?

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
That is 1000% not what you were saying. I'ma let you cook tho lol
:mjlol: Read the thread nikka I literally elaborated on that in another post. I even pointed out which episode reminded me of moon knight.

I don’t see how you can watch 3x6 of mr robot and then 1x1 of moon knight and not see the similarities in how they filmed the shyt. Emphasis on HOW THEY FILMED THE shyt. Filmed as in the medium of moving pictures, not still drawings that came out on the 70s :stopitslime:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol: Read the thread nikka I literally elaborated on that in another post. I even pointed out which episode reminded me of moon knight.

I don’t see how you can watch 3x6 of mr robot and then 1x1 of moon knight and not see the similarities in how they filmed the shyt. Emphasis on HOW THEY FILMED THE shyt. Filmed as in the medium of moving pictures, not still drawings that came out on the 70s :stopitslime:
This is your original post:
I get they're both mentally ill, but the shyt plays out so similarly that it's like moon knight is just mr robot in egypt with superpowers, but with none of the complexity.
Nothing about filming, or episodes. The thread title, my dude. Your "elaborating" is just you moving the goalposts. Say you were wrong and move along

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
This is your original post:

Nothing about filming, or episodes. The thread title, my dude. Your "elaborating" is just you moving the goalposts. Say you were wrong and move along
What do you think elaborating means you stupid smooth brained ass nikka :mjtf:

I’m further explaining the point I originally had. You know the one that made me post the thread. You sound silly as fukk telling me what the fukk I was thinking and what made me draw the comparison.

Come back when you wanna stop being emotional and have an honest conversation.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What do you think elaborating means you stupid smooth brained ass nikka :mjtf:

I’m further explaining the point I originally had. You know the one that made me post the thread. You sound silly as fukk telling me what the fukk I was thinking and what made me draw the comparison.

Come back when you wanna stop being emotional and have an honest conversation.
You're calling me all kinds of names, cussing, and throwing out insults, but you're calling me emotional. Sounds about right for the internet. :mjtf:
If you had actually made a sensible point, you wouldn't have had to "elaborate." You said some dumb shyt, got rightfully called out on it, and then it became, "oh, but I meant the cinematography! Oh, I meant this one specific episode!" fukk outta here

Last edited:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
You're calling me all kinds of names, cussing, and throwing out insults, but you're calling me emotional. Sounds about right for the internet. :mjtf:
If you had actually made a sensible point, you wouldn't have had to "elaborate." You said some dumb shyt, got rightfully called out on it, and then it became, "oh, but I meant the cinematography! Oh, I meant this one specific episode!" fukk outta here
point was valid, you just missed it. "what i thought you were saying is easier to shyt on than what you actually meant, so i'm only going to engage with that and call your clarification goalpost moving" :why:

like i said. you're not arguing in good faith.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
point was valid, you just missed it. "what i thought you were saying is easier to shyt on than what you actually meant, so i'm only going to engage with that and call your clarification goalpost moving" :why:

like i said. you're not arguing in good faith.

You made the post. It's not on me or any other readers to figure out what you meant, that's on you. You had time to think of what to say, type and review, and then post it. It's not anyone else's fault that you failed to make your point clear.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
You made the post. It's not on me or any other readers to figure out what you meant, that's on you. You had time to think of what to say, type and review, and then post it. It's not anyone else's fault that you failed to make your point clear.
aight bro i gotchu. it's whatever. :yeshrug: as long as you can see where i'm coming from at least a lil bit.

my bad for the name calling tho it ain't that deep.