Are y'all hollering at ladies at the gym

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i used to think it was corny but the gym I'm at now in ATL has some baddies:whoo:

It got me thinking bc I'm always said I wanted an athletic chick, and there's not many to choose from like in HS:francis:

I'm conflicted

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I've never done it but the last 2 times I was at the gym, this PAWG (a real one) been brushing up on me. Once she set next to me in the sauna and started up some bs conversation. Then today I felt someone looking at me, looked up and she was across the room miring. She gave a smile when we caught eye contact.

One more time and I'm going in for the kill.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why would you think it's corny?

Bc since HS I've known guys who would go workout strictly to get at women:dead:
And they aren't even worried about making gains.

I see some guys who do it these days and I can tell they go at peak times just to plot on females lol

I don't think you should cold approach. But if you seen her multiple times and she is giving multiple
Signs she is interested. Then it's a go.

But don't be that guy. That harasses females
Mid workout. Unless you go to a poverty gym most people there to work out and not meet guys.

That's what I'm afraid of:francis:a nikka tries not to look but all these ladies got on yoga pants:whew:

I hooked up with a chick at the gym back in HS but I was 17 then, and I knew her from school:manny:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've never done it but the last 2 times I was at the gym, this PAWG (a real one) been brushing up on me. Once she set next to me in the sauna and started up some bs conversation. Then today I felt someone looking at me, looked up and she was across the room miring. She gave a smile when we caught eye contact.

One more time and I'm going in for the kill.
How does your gym have co-ed sauna's:patrice:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest I dont even try to look at bytches when i'm in the gym. I'm there to lift and get out. Not stare at bytches like im in the club. I always catch females mirin from the distance. But i dont even engage them with eye contact. But theres the occasional dime with a fat ass i cant resist but look :damn::francis:.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's this one chic at my gym I want to talk to so bad. She got so much ass. I stare at her everytime she's there. I don't want to approach her and make shyt awkward tho. I might just throw a joke or two here and there along with a smile and see if she opens up.