Are You More Or Less Successful Than Your Siblings?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
What's the age gap between y'all? Do y'all consciously or subconsciously compete against each other?

I have 3 siblings. Two brothers, one older, one younger and a sister. I don't compete with any of them but my

older sister gets jealous and salty if I accomplish something she hasn't. My brothers are cool though. My

younger bro is still in high school, me and my older bro are only a year apart and we both almost done with

college.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have 4 siblings but we don't compete. 2 older sisters, one older brother and one younger brother.

I'm currently the second most successful out of us.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yes. My sister died at 22 from cancer. I overdosed and landed in icu for a few days at the same age. I won.

And my parents dont even talk about her. But they love me. I won.

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Yes. My sister died at 22 from cancer. I overdosed and landed in icu for a few days at the same age. I won.

And my parents dont even talk about her. But they love me. I won.
2m43qwy.jpg

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I have an older brother. Year and a half apart. If one's definition of success is having a sustained cash flow, never really being "broke" then no, I am not more successful than him. While I don't value the idea of money like he does (and never will), at this point in my life, it's really the only damn priority a breh is trying to see about.

Not gonna lie, I envy the man. He seems to lead a rather charmed existence or at the very least, knows the right people at the right time. Stuff just breaks right for him. Meanwhile, I did things that society would call "the right way" -- graduated college, got a Master's, generally stayed out of trouble -- yet here I am going from check to check most of time for trying to use my degree/experience, etc.

It is what it is, I guess. Maybe one day it will pay off.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
How are we measuring success. The oldest is married, brought a house and just had his first child.

The second oldest is following his passion and is a photographer and videographer.

I work at a bank and in the process of "adulting". I got my first car, first line of credit, and I'm getting my first full time position.

And my younger brothers are still in high school.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a younger brother and older sister. So far I'm the only in college, but that doesn't make me more successful. Tbh were all on the same level right now, and still trying to figure out what to do with our lives.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
1 younger sister whom is 8 years younger than me (peep that whom usage :troll:)

She graduated med school and is currently in a residency to be an orthopedic surgeon. I'm catching that L :francis:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:myman:Well all my siblings went to college all married pretty wealthy dudes, stay at home moms and have nice homes except one but she still make alot money in her field.