Are You More Or Less Successful Than Your Siblings?

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
Have a younger sister by one year, she's in high school but watches anime all day and eats nothing but ramen

Taking a "gap year", have some money saved up, old teacher of mine might set me up with a copywriting job, gonna move out next year (maybe)

Mind you, i'm 18 so for now i'm more successful :blessed:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
More successful than both my siblings. My brother is a lot younger than me but when I was his age I had my masters and was making $55K, while he's still trying to get his undergrad and is making $30-$35K

Dude could easily surpass me by the time he gets my age if he stays focused.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Yes. My sister died at 22 from cancer. I overdosed and landed in icu for a few days at the same age. I won.

And my parents dont even talk about her. But they love me. I won.

:skip:

Use getting cancer to overdosing on drugs as a barometer in sibling rivalry, brehs.

cam>

All Star
Daps
More. I'm the eldest.

They're doing great though. My sisters are all smart, kind and beautiful.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Depends on what you look at.

My younger brother(26) is an HR manager at a tech company in Seattle and makes about $100K.

I don't make close to that but I'm VP of a car dealership so I guess I'm more of a big fish in a small pond. My salary will adjust once we're out of startup mode.

My sister(21) is a senior at Vandy and will probably find herself in a very good grad school next year.

We're all doing well which is the most important to me.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I make more than all of my siblings combined. I don't know if they are jealous or not, they don't seem jealous though.
I'm the only one that went to college. 3 of us went to good schools our whole life. Either private school or the best public schools in our city. The other sibling never really was good in school.
The biggest difference between me and them is the fact our parents were not religious for the majority of my life. I'm the oldest and the only one not baptized etc. the other siblings were steered toward religion too much I think

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
interesting question

im the oldest of the 3..we all have our bachelors and masters in our respective fields

i make more than my sister but my younger brother makes me more than me (he has 2 side gigs on top of his main job)....me and my brother have 6 figure incomes while my sister makes around 90K-95K...i have less debt than both of them and more financially responsible than them..size of residences: my spot was bigger than my brother's old spot (he recently moved) but my sister's current spot is bigger than mine lol..we all are all doing well for ourselves...no competition really

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I'm more financially successful than the majority of my family and friends I've ever known

But none of that really means shyt at the end of the day brehs

Shouts to my little bro mane, Stay up Kid

:salute:Big Bro love you and got you

:wow:Regardless

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Neither actually. None of us are in competition with each other. We don't even talk that much. I'm the youngest out of 4 girls. My oldest just turned 49 on the 1st of this month. She's divorced and no children (she had a hysterectomy from fibroid tumors) but I think she might be kinda "young" in the head; she acts kinda off. :jbhmm:She works as a bailiff in Houston.

My 2nd oldest sister is 44 and works in a high school with bad ass kids and is miserable. She's married with 2 kids. Her husband doesn't work (on at home dialysis but cannot be trusted at all; n*gga has almost gambled the house off on more than 3 occasions smh).

The only one that's happy with her life is the 3rd one. She works in the ER at the local hospital doing administrative stuff. She's married with 2 kids and a grandchild now and she's 43. Her daughter is in her 2nd year of college (Dean's List and all!)

Me I'm still recovering from all the health ailments I've had since 2010/2011. I'll be getting in the ring soon. :wow:FINALLY....so at least things are slowly looking up for me!

But I'm the only one in the family that has been wanting to get into entertainment while my nephew (who just turned 25) has always wanted to play football. All I know is that he's been getting calls from indoor arena football teams. Don't ask because I don't even keep up with that stuff. :yeshrug:So I wouldn't say we're the most successful at all but the only big dreamers are really my nephew and I. He had to quit school and work when he got his girlfriend knocked up but he is working on getting back on that field though. :wow: