Are you smarter than the average COLI poster?

Are you?

• Yes

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I'm average

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Be completely honest. Why do you believe you are or aren't?

Reminder: Don't use me as a frame of reference

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Everybody thinks they're smart.

Ask objective questions like:

Do you have more money than the average Coli poster?

Do you own more property than the average Coli poster?

Do you provide for the people around you more then than the average Coli poster?

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Yeah, most these nikkas throwed breh, some nikka spelled patronize.. patroneyes, lawd help some of yall dumbasses :snoop:

edit: let me catch that nikka in here talking about he smart :stopitslime:
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I'm slightly above average, emphasis on slightly. We have unironic hoteps, hebrews and believers in Dr. Sebi among other shyt, but at the same time we have fairly sucessful people on here.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Without a doubt :ld:

Americans are wilfully ignorant and proud of it, I was shocked to hear most of you don't even own passports :wtf:

As a first generation African in London I'm smarter than the average murican :manny: