Are you smarter than the average COLI poster?

Are you?

• Yes

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I'm average

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

post was so good you deserve a fine meal at all of garden :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I voted for average. While I don't have any certs or degrees like some on here, I feel like I know enough and more than others.

I'm smart enough to know I have some potential, and dumb enough to not take advantage of it. So average. :francis:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I used to think so. But I've noticed a portion of posters play dumb. It's odd, seriously. They act like idiots then suddenly they're Rhodes Scholars. It's pretty funny.

I think the mark of intelligence is a willingness to understand positions other than you're own. With that being said they are few intelligent posters on the coli.

I'm well read breh. I quote a lot of books, plays, songs, and artists and few posters get the reference. I believe my primary education was much better than most of the posters I see posting.

They're not smart. They've just attended college and that was probably to get a job and not an education. Which isn't smart. It doesn't take debt to get a job.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
London didn't vote for brexit, we're the worlds city.

Also you nikkas nominated trump and Hillary :scusthov:
You missing the point, your country has people just as dumb as Americans. I can im smarter than the average person in the UK now. See how that works. People in big cities didnt want hilary or trump.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
You missing the point, your country has people just as dumb as Americans. I can im smarter than the average person in the UK now. See how that works. People in big cities didnt want hilary or trump.

Hillary was literally senator of New York :dwillhuh:

Also wasn't Arnold Schwarzenegger governor of California :mjlol:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I am probably the dumbest mufukka in coli history but can't nobody whoop my ass though.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.
52358345.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, the average coli poster is bruce wayne in a tupac suit :wow:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
My experiences are entirely different from most of you so I look at life differently. I'm not sure if that's "smarter" but I am more aware of things some of you aren't. I'm sure I question things more as well.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
By some distance. Anyone want fi test man, tell them come. :coffee: