jadden

Superstar
Daps
Not while Vince is in charge, which means the company has to outlive him. Not sure I feel optimistic about that honestly.

Honestly I think it will be more of the same with trips and Stephanie in charge

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Honestly I think it will be more of the same with trips and Stephanie in charge
I mean at least one of them came up as a wrestler so they are familiar with the idea of "if you bury everyone and have one guy (cena) go over the entire roster and be presented as more important than even the top title while the top champion loses all the time" being a bad idea. I don't feel optimistic about Stephanie running things though. Looking at your post, this is an apt time to mention........

"...and I'd like to think that this company will he better off after Vince McMahon is dead, but the reality is its gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter, his doofus son in law, and the rest of his stupid family!"

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
at some point he has to speak up. He's been booked weaker than JBL was, and he never had a single moment where he looked strong or credible.

The best be looked was at The Rumble but hell, soon as I just typed that I realized he was just the MITB holder at that point.
That exchange he had with Brock before the Rumble was good and the direction they should have eventually taken his character.
He should have began being booked credibly sometime around the HHH pep talk vs Ambrose a couple months back at MITB iirc.
Doesn't help that he's dealing with two of the biggest egos in the world who should be putting him over and making him a sympathetic antihero/tweener of sorts in prep for a face turn, but instead are putting themselves over and simultaneously playing heel authority figures while bytching out the top heel.
It's stupid. Hunter & Stephanie are more concerned with getting cheers than actually doing what's conductive to Rollins' character growth and business which is actually being heels.
He isn't some superstar to me but his booking has been insane and hasn't done him any favors.