Area 51 scientist's deathbed video: UFOs are real, aliens have federal jobs

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
who has more information on this? this isnt his only video i saw a similar video like this of him saying similar things but not as outright as in this video before. this guys background is definitely legit but i cant find anything about what hes saying outside of little comments in comments sections on conspiracy type blogs etc

theres a few other short videos out there as well

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
More than a 1000... Nasa's algorithm found like 40 billion planets
The Milky Way Galaxy contains at least one planet per star, resulting in 100–400 billion planets, according to a January 2013 study of the five-planet star system Kepler-32 with the Kepler space observatory.
Reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But, what logical reason would there be for beings to travel thousands or millions of light years and hide their existence? I mean we don't care about ants knowing we're studying them, why would an even more intelligent life give a fukk about us realizing they exist?

There are isolated tribal people in this world that know we exist, even though we leave them alone and study them from afar.
maybe we ARE ants to them, maybe it would be impossible for them to even have a conversation with us. we may be nothing but drooling idiots in their prescense :yeshrug:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
But, what logical reason would there be for beings to travel thousands or millions of light years and hide their existence? I mean we don't care about ants knowing we're studying them, why would an even more intelligent life give a fukk about us realizing they exist?

There are isolated tribal people in this world that know we exist, even though we leave them alone and study them from afar.

We can only guess breh. There's many theories out there. As for hiding their presense, they clearly don't see us, humans, as ready. We're not a smart species. Look no further than TLR for an example :pachaha: we argue about the color of fukking skin and dump pollution in our water sources. We fill our air with toxins and entertain ourselves by dumbing shyt down. Humanity as a whole has a long way to go before we can be brought into the galactic fold. We're an immature race.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
maybe we ARE ants to them, maybe it would be impossible for them to even have a conversation with us. we may be nothing but drooling idiots in their prescense :yeshrug:

So, why would they care if we saw their ships or even knew they existed, that was my point breh.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
The Milky Way Galaxy contains at least one planet per star, resulting in 100–400 billion planets, according to a January 2013 study of the five-planet star system Kepler-32 with the Kepler space observatory.
Reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way

I'm talking about habitable planets

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetary_habitability

On November 4, 2013, astronomers reported, based on Kepler space mission data, that there could be as many as 40 billionEarth-sized planets orbiting in the habitable zones of sun-like stars and red dwarf stars within the Milky Way Galaxy.[4][5] 11 billion of these estimated planets may be orbiting sun-like stars.[6] The nearest such planet may be 12 light-years away, according to the scientists.[4][5]

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
this is weird a few years ago i googled him and got all his info "boyd bushman" had a legit wikipedia page with all his info working with the government i just googled him and his wikipedia got changed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Bushman

its saying that the man was impersonating boyd bushman now

i dont know somethings off or that guy is a really good actor

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So, why would they care if we saw their ships or even knew they existed, that was my point breh.
there's plenty of people that claim to have seen them and believe in them. there's no evidence that they care, just as there's no real evidence they exist :yeshrug:

maybe we're just a big alien ant farm, being monitored and they dont' want to interfere with the experiment :mjcry:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

Because like that Star Trek episode when they hid in cave hologram to study cavemen and it collapsed and they were found out...you're not supposed to mess with primitive species..it would change the way we think..

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

First off, who's to say they just don't want to be known? If aliens made themselves known, it'd send the world to complete ape shyt panic. People beliefs and religions would be shaken. Which would lead to collapse of all sorts of things. There'd be mass chaos if aliens made themselves known.

while we're throwing wild ideas around, maybe they go everywhere in the universe. Maybe there's a hierarchy of planets and life that they visit. Maybe the worlds governments work for them somehow on some bigger level.

Maybe it's all BS.

But there's no reason to believe NOTHING else exists but us. I'm not saying it's little people w/ big eyes, IMO, I dont see why aliens would have to share any physical similarities as humans or any animal on this planet.

Sugar

Banned
Daps

Our whole way of living would change. Whether it would be for the good or not is unknown. It could throw our entire society into chaos for all we know. Considering if any of this is true and that the elite know and are intentionally keeping this hidden means that they understand this as well. They would lose power. fukk I look like going to work at Wal-Mart everyday, nikka put me on a ship to see these aliens b :rudy:

Life would complately change :russ:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this is weird a few years ago i googled him and got all his info "boyd bushman" had a legit wikipedia page with all his info working with the government i just googled him and his wikipedia got changed

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyd_Bushman

its saying that the man was impersonating boyd bushman now

i dont know somethings off or that guy is a really good actor

well there's an obituary for him :yeshrug:

http://obits.arizonagravestones.org/view.php?id=73107

Boyd B. Bushman
Posted 2014-08-10 by Sharla
Owens Livingston Mortuary,
Show Low, Arizona

Boyd Bushman
July 20, 1936 - August 7, 2014

Boyd B Bushman died August 7, 2014 in Tucson, AZ surrounded by his family.

Boyd was born 20 July 1936 in Globe, Arizona to Mitchell S. and Glenda Porter Bushman. He was raised in Show Low, Arizona and graduated from Snowflake Union High school. His early interest in science was nurtured by his mother Glenda, George A. Smith, and David A. Butler. He received a Bachelor of Science degree from Brigham Young University- majoring in both math and physics. Boyd also earned an MBA from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.

From an early age Boyd was blessed with curiosity, optimism, and a keen eye to see beyond the surface of what might appear ordinary to others. He drew heavily from the wonders of the Creator and loved sharing his discoveries with people who were prepared to be amazed. Professionally he preferred to introduce himself as a Senior Scientist, yet this understated the accomplishments of a man who contributed so much to the defense and security of our nation. Bushman's career spanned over forty years and included work with defense contractors Hughes Aircraft, General Dynamics, Texas Instruments, and Lockheed Martin. Some of his accomplishments included being on the development team of the Stinger Missile, the F16 Fighter, as well as many other advanced weapons and propulsion systems. At the time of his retirement in 2000, Bushman had 28 patents in his name, many of which contained classified technologies.

Boyd Bushman was gifted with the capacity of making everyone around him feel important and valuable. He did this by demonstrating a genuine interest in the individual, and by divining their qualities and traits with an ability so uncanny that it was both disarming and endearing. Boyd's gift of making others feel loved and of great worth was showered abundantly upon his children who love and adore him as their father in mutual bonds that extend throughout eternity.

Boyd adored his wife, Mary Ellen, who survives him. His children were each prized. Kym (Larry) Whitecar, KaLynn (Mark) Herpel, Tracy (Steve) Portz, Jennifer (Jon deceased) Caruso, Bryan (Christina) Bushman, and Joshua (Karen) Bushman; as well as 20 grandchildren and five great grandchildren. Additionally, he leaves two cherished sisters Patty (Fred) Nielson, and Janene (Larry) Richins.

He is preceded in death by his parents, Mitchell and Glenda Bushman; 2 brothers, Derral Porter Bushman, and Warren Mitchell Bushman; as well as a precious grandson, Jared Hart, and a loving son-in-law, Jon Caruso.

The funeral service for Boyd will begin 2:00 P.M., August 9, 2014 at Owens Livingston Mortuary - White Mountain Chapel, 320 N. 9th Street in Show Low with a visitation 1 hour prior. Interment will follow at the Show Low Cemetery.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Our whole way of living would change. Whether it would be for the good or not is unknown. It could throw our entire society into chaos for all we know. Considering if any of this is true and that the elite know and are intentionally keeping this hidden means that they understand this as well. They would lose power. fukk I look like going to work at Wal-Mart everyday, nikka put me on a ship to see these aliens b :rudy:

Life would complately change :russ:

:heh:

Yeah, people would be straight on some quit their jobs and "beam me up" 24 hours a day. The govt would lose control over all the sheeple