boyd_bushman_alien.jpg

A toy.

Send Mr Bushman to the bushes.

:heh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
there's plenty of people that claim to have seen them and believe in them. there's no evidence that they care, just as there's no real evidence they exist :yeshrug:

maybe we're just a big alien ant farm, being monitored and they dont' want to interfere with the experiment :mjcry:

Eh, there's absolutely no tangible evidence though, there's 2 billion smartphones in the world breh and nobody has any quality footage? Everything always looks like some 1980s sci-fi shyt where you can see the strings :to:

Because like that Star Trek episode when they hid in cave hologram to study cavemen and it collapsed and they were found out...you're not supposed to mess with primitive species..it would change the way we think..

That's Star Trek though breh, we stay flying planes & helicopters over areas where isolated tribal people live with no fukks given, I just find it hard to believe a completely foreign mind would have any concerns of whether or not we see them.

Our whole way of living would change. Whether it would be for the good or not is unknown. It could throw our entire society into chaos for all we know. Considering if any of this is true and that the elite know and are intentionally keeping this hidden means that they understand this as well. They would lose power. fukk I look like going to work at Wal-Mart everyday, nikka put me on a ship to see these aliens b :rudy:

Life would complately change :russ:

But, there's absolutely nothing to gain for the Aliens in that scenario, if they're capable of interstellar travel the elites/rulers in this world would have absolutely no say in what they can and can't do.

And if they do exist and this scenario is real they can go fukk themselves, simply because of their indifference towards the struggle of humans.

First off, who's to say they just don't want to be known? If aliens made themselves known, it'd send the world to complete ape shyt panic. People beliefs and religions would be shaken. Which would lead to collapse of all sorts of things. There'd be mass chaos if aliens made themselves known.

while we're throwing wild ideas around, maybe they go everywhere in the universe. Maybe there's a hierarchy of planets and life that they visit. Maybe the worlds governments work for them somehow on some bigger level.

Maybe it's all BS.

But there's no reason to believe NOTHING else exists but us. I'm not saying it's little people w/ big eyes, IMO, I dont see why aliens would have to share any physical similarities as humans or any animal on this planet.

Why would they care about the world going into chaos? It's been on the verge of destruction before :yeshrug:

I don't refute the idea of life in the universe, but people need to stop and look at all the creatures that have existed on this planet throughout the 4.5 billion years it's existed, once you do this realize only 1 species has even made it to the level of having a written language. Why is it automatically assumed that life will reach for the stars or is even capable of doing so?

The other problem I have is that the Aliens are humanoid in appearance, I'd be more willing to accept the idea that we're being visited if they looked like jellyfish or something completely foreign.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Eh, there's absolutely no tangible evidence though, there's 2 billion smartphones in the world breh and nobody has any quality footage? Everything always looks like some 1980s sci-fi shyt where you can see the strings :to:

That's Star Trek though breh, we stay flying planes & helicopters over areas where isolated tribal people live with no fukks given, I just find it hard to believe a completely foreign mind would have any concerns of whether or not we see them.

But, there's absolutely nothing to gain for the Aliens in that scenario, if they're capable of interstellar travel the elites/rulers in this world would have absolutely no say in what they can and can't do.

And if they do exist and this scenario is real they can go fukk themselves, simply because of their indifference towards the struggle of humans.

Why would they care about the world going into chaos? It's been on the verge of destruction before :yeshrug:

I don't refute the idea of life in the universe, but people need to stop and look at all the creatures that have existed on this planet throughout the 4.5 billion years it's existed, once you do this realize only 1 species has even made it to the level of having a written language. Why is it automatically assumed that life will reach for the stars or is even capable of doing so?

The other problem I have is that the Aliens are humanoid in appearance, I'd be more willing to accept the idea that we're being visited if they looked like jellyfish or something completely foreign.

The elite rulers already have control..that's why you have the Roswell crash..area 51,,thousands of other people who have come forth on UFO and alien experiments..the government has the stolen technology,,nikkas think space travel is sending a shuttle into orbit..like i said before..the military has shyt that can travel out our solar system

That's why we see UFOs..All a UFO is is unidentified flying object whether alien or military use

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The elite rulers already have control..that's why you have the Roswell crash..area 51,,thousands of other people who have come forth on UFO and alien experiments..the government has the stolen technology,,nikkas think space travel is sending a shuttle into orbit..like i said before..the military has shyt that can travel out our solar system

That's why we see UFOs..All a UFO is is unidentified flying object whether alien or military use

my only knock w/ this is, are you suggesting the govt would have the ability to steal from aliens and the aliens are helpless to retaliate?

Sugar

Banned
Daps
@Malta I understand, but WHY should they care about us tho? HOW are we even worthy of their presence? Ur right about one thing. Them hiding from us is doing nothing for them. And maybe that's exactly what they want.

Can u imagine how stressful that would be to enlighten and accelerate the evolutionary development of 7 billion people? More specifically, a race of people, like I said earlier, that are so petty that we fight over skin color and hair texture? A race that shyts where they drink.

It's not just a technology leap we'll be making, but a intellectual/spiritual leap as well. U see how hard it is to teach nikkas math and science on a basic level. People think intermediate algebra and college physics are hard. Yeah, lets see how good they'll do learning how to build a space ship that can travel at the speed of light :heh:

As to why they care about us. Well, we live on a habitable planet, which is obviously nothing to overlook. Maybe their keeping eyes on it, making sure we don't destroy it. Notice how in the 40s and 50s when we were on the brink of nuclear war there were TONS of UFO sightings? They were possibly close to revealing themselves then. We were bout to blow this planet to Hell.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Unless they created Humans, the odds of a completely separate race of beings evolving to be bipedal, with hands and forward facing eyes and find a planet in this vast universe that has another race of beings that evolved with similar characteristics must be 10100000000 :pachaha:

That's actually a theory, one that I believe. That a group of aliens created us. "Let us make man in OUR image, under OUR likeness" First of all, who's they? :sas1: U see if God was truly a single entity that's not what he would say.. :sas2:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
@Malta I understand, but WHY should they care about us tho? HOW are we even worthy of their presence? Ur right about one thing. Them hiding from us is doing nothing for them. And maybe that's exactly what they want.

Can u imagine how stressful that would be to enlighten and accelerate the evolutionary development of 7 billion people? More specifically, a race of people, like I said earlier, that are so petty that we fight over skin color and hair texture? A race that shyts where they drink.

It's not just a technology leap we'll be making, but a intellectual/spiritual leap as well. U see how hard it is to teach nikkas math and science on a basic level. People think intermediate algebra and college physics are hard. Yeah, lets see how good they'll do learning how to build a space ship that can travel at the speed of light :heh:

As to why they care about us. Well, we live on a habitable planet, which is obviously nothing to overlook. Maybe their keeping eyes on it, making sure we don't destroy it. Notice how in the 40s and 50s when we were on the brink of nuclear war there were TONS of UFO sightings? They were possibly close to revealing themselves then. We were bout to blow this planet to Hell.

Quote from the movie "Contact" -
Alien: You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other.

There's no way of knowing how life would be if Aliens did make contact with us, sure there would be chaos at first, but for all we know that could be the moment we finally step forward. If Aliens are real, and they are robbing us of that realization that we're not alone, like I said, they can go fukk themselves.

Fam, we live on a habitable planet within the context of life as we know it, it's habitable to us but could be fatal to alien life forms just like Venus is fatal to us. Also the odds are so insane that anyone would discover us it's crazy, just look at this -

Pale_Blue_Dot1.jpg

That little ass dot is earth as seen from 3.7 billion miles away, how could Aliens just find us like that when radio waves weren't broadcasted into space until 1936? :to: We're so alone breh.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
That's actually a theory, one that I believe. That a group of aliens created us. "Let us make man in OUR image, under OUR likeness" First of all, who's they? :sas1: U see if God was truly a single entity that's not what he would say.. :sas2:

I'd love it for Aliens to be real breh, I know all about the Zoo theories and other theories about how they created us, but if they're real and not revealing themselves it's just :to: status.

The universe could be teaming with life, or it could just be a cold empty place where life is completely cut off from one another :sadcam:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
I'd love it for Aliens to be real breh, I know all about the Zoo theories and other theories about how they created us, but if they're real and not revealing themselves it's just :to: status.

The universe could be teaming with life, or it could just be a cold empty place where life is completely cut off from one another :sadcam:

i feel ya payne brah :mjcry:

all i want is to finally understand it all. is that too much to ask for? :mjcry:

TELL ME IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR??? :damn: :damn:

v3n7gw.jpg

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Unless they created Humans, the odds of a completely separate race of beings evolving to be bipedal, with hands and forward facing eyes and find a planet in this vast universe that has another race of beings that evolved with similar characteristics must be 10^100000000 :pachaha:
the reason aliens that posses technology would need to be anthropomorphic (vs jellyfish like) is because its the body plan suited to handedness and handedness is a prerequisite of technology ie bipedalism frees up the hands which are then freed up to create tools/technology

evolutionarily they actually do need to look something close to us

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
the reason aliens that posses technology would need to be anthropomorphic (vs jellyfish like) is because its the body plan suited to handedness and handedness is a prerequisite of technology ie bipedalism frees up the hands which are then freed up to create tools

No, they need to be anthropomorphic because it's our vanity at work, most "monsters" are also anthropomorphic because that's what our minds at work. Also, there could be other body plans we can't even fathom that are far superior to our own, an octopus has incredible dexterity with it's tentacles :yeshrug: