Ari Lennox Opens Up About Horrible Treatment On Rod Wave Tour: 'I Was Never Comfortable'

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
I mean you’re probably right. I don’t follow her moves online so I’m not even sure how much she does it. I started caring about her after she butter baby dropped and went back to listen to her stuff. She’s dope to me outside of the unnecessary cussing lol. She shouldn’t have to open for Rod Wave.. that’s all I’m saying, Their styles clash like a MF.
yeah, but it happens all of the time in music. Don't forget, Wutang and Rage against the Machine toured together and Geto Boys said they were booed in NY as an opening act. This has always been a thing in the music industry. You'd go to see your favorite artist at a show years ago and someone would be opening for them that with music totally differnt than the main act haha.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ari needs to fire her management. Whoever thought it was a good idea to pair her with Rod Wave should NEVER be allowed to work in the industry again

And i’m not saying her feelings aren’t valid but this is the type of stuff you put in a song not go all over social media about. We have TOO MUCH of a window into artist’s lives

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I always get her and arie spears mixed up. I’m like why is a comedian on tour with a plagiarist

:russ: That miserable ass nikka would’ve been whining way worse than her if he opened up on tour for Rod Wave….he’d have a 40 min Vlad interview complaining how he hated everything and everyone involved in the tour

Daps
rod wave def seems like he got a basic bytch audience... def not ari speed.

but i been bumping this heavy recently ... realizing how much i ♥️ j cole :wow:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Why would they pair them up in the first place? Those are two entirely different demographics. Ari doesn’t make sad emotional woah is me cry me a river music. Rod Wave’s demo doesn’t identify with her at all.