Ari Lennox Opens Up About Horrible Treatment On Rod Wave Tour: 'I Was Never Comfortable'

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
He appeals to his fanbase and he’s one of the biggest rappers out

Oh so you're having a slow day? "His fanbase" is not an answer to a question about who he is appealing to, and he is definitely not one of the biggest rappers out unless you count people in the bottom half of the Top 50.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Oh so you're having a slow day? "His fanbase" is not an answer to a question about who he is appealing to, and he is definitely not one of the biggest rappers out unless you count people in the bottom half of the Top 50.

Young broads love this dude…I’d say his core fanbase is like teenage to late 20 something females…and he’s for sure one of the biggest urban acts currently (dunno that I consider him a rapper), he just had a successful arena tour…and the list of acts that could do the same ain’t too long…only rappers to sell more than him in 2023 was like Travis, Drake and Lil Baby

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Young broads love this dude…I’d say his core fanbase is like teenage to late 20 something females…and he’s for sure one of the biggest urban acts currently (dunno that I consider him a rapper), he just had a successful arena tour…and the list of acts that could do the same ain’t too long…only rappers to sell more than him in 2023 was like Travis, Drake and Lil Baby

I don't know if i would have believed this 2 weeks ago, but now that we know Stephen Hawking was getting it in to naked midget bytches doing math on a sex island, anything is possible :wow: