Arian Foster's mixtape is dope

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Yea there’s a thread already. Album is very nice. Very surprised at how good and seasoned he sounds as well. Nice production too.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
His podcast is even doper :blessed::ohlawd::whew::myman::salute::mindblown:

Now What?

Especially if you enjoy shyt other than entertainment, thought provoking and learning . A great discussion , yall seen him on the pull up :Prodig:
I've heard the Joe budden, bomani Jones and Neal brennan episodes. :scust:@ lobbying for Jim Carrey to get on it. His peak was on in living color imo. His films are overrated

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Yea there’s a thread already. Album is very nice. Very surprised at how good and seasoned he sounds as well. Nice production too.
That thread is ass breh. Just a few brehs talking bout a single

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've heard the Joe budden, bomani Jones and Neal brennan episodes. :scust:@ lobbying for Jim Carrey to get on it. His peak was on in living color imo. His films are overrated
:gucci: Jim Carrey is one of the most brilliant minds out there. Saying his peak was in living color is like saying half baked was Chappell peak:martin:

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Jim Carrey is one of the most brilliant minds out there. Saying his peak was in living color is like saying half baked was Chappell peak:martin:
Not to sound like a hater but what he does on most of his films could be done by someone else who can act too. Just my opinion, I think he can actually act. He's not bringing anything new with his "physical comedy". I find his serious roles more interesting.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not to sound like a hater but what he does on most of his films could be done by someone else who can act too. Just my opinion, I think he can actually act. He's not bringing anything new with his "physical comedy". I find his serious roles more interesting.
You peeped how he fell back, have you seen his art? Everything is perception. Jim Carrey is what Kanye wants to be...