Arise Sir Lewis Hamilton – The Queen to knight Formula One’s most successful driver

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:Now if only we manage to use our inner heating techniques to take fukking Hockey, it would be a wrap. Yes there's brehs on the rank, but we need a 99:banderas:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don’t follow the sport, why do white fans hate him? Do they deny his greatness similar to the way some white fans try to act like LeBron isn’t that great?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
He did beat his record!

Titles! He’s tied with Schuey but has more race wins.

I don’t follow the sport, why do white fans hate him? Do they deny his greatness similar to the way some white fans try to act like LeBron isn’t that great?

Well the “official” reason is because he moved countries to avoid tax. But the real reason is because he’s black.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
1. He’s the only black/mixed race man in the sport (crazy considering he started in F1 from 2007).

2. Once he started attracting a more “urban” celebrity fan base, he started to get a lot of :mjpls: comments from CAC fans.
Lewis+Hamilton+Pharrell+Williams+F1+Grand+47uAqvY5qe8l.jpg

3. He got heckled by those Spanish spics during an F1 race years ago with them wearing black face years ago. That prompted him to be more outspoken about racism in the sport, and you know CACs prefer us to “shut up and get on with it.”

article-1180451-0021028C00000578-410_468x372.jpg

4. He was the media darling when he won his first F1 title in 2008 but you could see CACs making slick comments, saying he’s only getting this much attention for being ethnic. Having said that he was still well liked overall.

5. the tides started to turn when he moved to Switzerland. Initially, he said it was to get away from the media attention but he was accused of being a non-Domicile (avoiding paying taxes).

Bare in mind, another fellow “Brit” who won the F1 championship (and former teammate), lives in Monaco for tax reasons but I’ve never heard him catch flack for it. I wonder why???:mjpls:
TELEMMGLPICT000011338973_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqxE6WYbzRGIq7DYNoS4-zivQMmJ4Ew4k99IVFC3AI8XA.jpeg

6. He had a high profile relationship with that p*ssycat Doll singer. Once he dumped her after dating her for years, it put him in a bad light for “stringing her along”.

7. he eventually somewhat admitted he moved away from the UK for tax reasons too and these knuckle dragging CACs think that makes him unpatriotic.

8. He’s a vegan/ rights activist and of course that’s a terrible thing to these CACs.

9. the final nail the coffin was when he started taking the knee and wearing BLM t-shirts. After that, CACs went insane. He’s the most vocal black Brit about it. Wearing Breonna Taylor t-shirts. Getting at his white peers for not taking the knee. I’m talking pure vitriol.

So now CACs are trying to say anything to downplay his achievements: “he’s only winning because he’s in a fast car. He doesn’t pay his taxes. He’s a racist/Marxist.”

Bare in mind, he actually does pay his taxes in the UK. He’s in the top 5000 tax payers. His fellow Mercedes driver has the same car and he’s no where near as good as him so the car excuse doesn’t wash.

In short, CACs just CACing.

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Titles! He’s tied with Schuey but has more race wins.

Well the “official” reason is because he moved countries to avoid tax. But the real reason is because he’s black.
Charles Leclerc lives in his same building but no tax hate here about the young italian who is the ferarri protege

Rosberg lewis's old teammate and jenson button live there still..when trump and other business men avoid taxes its smart..when yhe champ does its criminal

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Charles Leclerc lives in his same building but no tax hate here about the young italian who is the ferarri protege

Us Brits are very patriotic and if you’re being knighted by the British monarchy, I guess living in the U.K. would be a start.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Us Brits are very patriotic and if you’re being knighted by the British monarchy, I guess living in the U.K. would be a start.
Patriotic huh..but slam black actors..when i attend premier league games in london call blacks monkeys etc right? I almost fought 2 white boys by myself when i was with my wife when leaving a tottenham game with two racist cacs insulting a black man but i guess what british patriotism is..also when i attend f1 races he has many fans of course but you can feel the racist tention when they speak about lewis or see me and my wife in our petronas and lewis shirts..fuk that there us no excuse....they are dogging your boy because he married a black canadian..bu bu but i guess thats patriotism