Arise Sir Lewis Hamilton – The Queen to knight Formula One’s most successful driver

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Patriotic huh..but slam black actors..when i attend premier league games in london call blacks monkeys etc right? I almost fought 2 white boys by myself when i was with my wife when leaving a tottenham game with two racist cacs insulting a black man but i guess what british patriotism is

Oh let’s not get it confused that’s not what I believe, I’m just saying those are the excuses and I said the real reason is because he’s black.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh let’s not get it confused that’s not what I believe, I’m just saying those are the excuses and I said the real reason is because he’s black.
Lol got ya..trump and co calls blacks unpatriotic because they kneel during anthem and he hugs the flag..but never goes to democratic cities..stallee stimulus funding and leaving possibly millions of americans to die ..who is unpatriotic again

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
giphy.webp

The goat

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
GOAT

Every race weekend the good ol boys club throws a fit because of his excellence behind the wheel, who let this ni.. uhh.. guy in.. they ask themselves.. while he uses their platform to push for equality and shines the light on issues affecting black people :wow:

And with no Challenge from Redbull and Ferrari, we taking #8 next year too... 2022 rule change may spice it up a bit, but we thrive on competition.. we want them at their best when we beat them:myman:

It kills me to see how much we sell ourselves short by remaining in the boxes they paint us in, and discourage others from trying to do things that's considered "not black."

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
lol I never heard of this guy until now

you really start to see why they bar us from doing things because we can just outclass them in anything :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not familiar with him as I’m not a fan of the sport...this is cool tho...props to him