Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
Haven't seen you in a while! Tell me you're excited about Ange getting the Celtic job, he's an incredible manager. What he achieved with Australia and with Brisbane was historic, and I can't wait to see what he's going to do with the opportunity of managing a big European club like Celtic

mate I’m buzzing for the big man. Watched his documentary and his early press conferences have been encouraging.

renewed my season ticked and I’m actually looking forward to watching Celtic again.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Pretty impressive figures for US right?

here in UK it not surprisingly hit 31m making it highest watched show since Princess Diana’s funeral

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
a joy and relief to see Italy win it. well deserved.
as soon as Italy decided to play through Veratti the game changed.

Emerson was frustrating as hell. Spina plays, Italy win that in the 90.
also, if only Italy had a striker that suited the system they play.

that poor kid from Arsenal, hung out to dry by his coach and teammates.

that English team for the most part come across well
but most of the (white) English population in general are disgusting, ugly creatures that deserve nothing but misery. fukk them.
Just like the Italians. The way y’all cape for one shyt region and group of people while simultaneously talking down on another is hilarious.

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
Just like the Italians. The way y’all cape for one shyt region and group of people while simultaneously talking down on another is hilarious.

so true. Lot of England Fans and English people scum, but let’s not act like all countries are better. Some Italy fans still do monkey chants!

Generally Germany, Spain, Portugal, France well behaved out of the big European nations, but certainly Italy isn’t the high horse to get on if making moral arguments about behaviour

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so true. Lot of England Fans and English people scum, but let’s not act like all countries are better. Some Italy fans still do monkey chants!

Generally Germany, Spain, Portugal, France well behaved out of the big European nations, but certainly Italy isn’t the high horse to get on if making moral arguments about behaviour
Yeah Italian and Russian ultras are still on another level when it comes to racism and violence.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Southgate deserves praise for doing the sensible thing and playing 5atb.

Common sense managers >>>>> gung-ho, idealistic Pep wannabes.
I dappes this but in hindsight a gung ho manager would've managed this team closer to its potential

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dappes this but in hindsight a gung ho manager would've managed this team closer to its potential

England started off well, wingback creating for the other wingback to score the opener. He deserved praise for picking that formation which did show it could work.

The in-game management however is another story :manny:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
England started off well, wingback creating for the other wingback to score the opener. He deserved praise for picking that formation which did show it could work.

The in-game management however is another story :manny:
You're right, you also said it was the right set up before the match. I thought it was wrong to concede the control of the match to Italians right at the start, but wingback attacking and defending, combined with overall press completely nullified Italians.

However in-game changes or lack thereof were amateurish. Once Mancini took Immobile off, playing five at the back was unnecessary. Combined with press falling off and having zero creativity in the midfield while refusing to change tactics or take off Mount, it was hard to watch.

But since penalties were such a shyt show and English fans scumbags that they are, Southgate will skate by with all his mistakes.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Southgate managed conservative as he always had for 2 tournaments straight. In international football coaches tend to be given some benefit of the doubt if they have some success. Low should have been fired before he resigned. Scolari and Lippi were all brought back even after their time was up. Even Deschamps losing that 2016 final did not lose his job.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right, you also said it was the right set up before the match. I thought it was wrong to concede the control of the match to Italians right at the start, but wingback attacking and defending, combined with overall press completely nullified Italians.

However in-game changes or lack thereof were amateurish. Once Mancini took Immobile off, playing five at the back was unnecessary. Combined with press falling off and having zero creativity in the midfield while refusing to change tactics or take off Mount, it was hard to watch.

But since penalties were such a shyt show and English fans scumbags that they are, Southgate will skate by with all his mistakes.

In a weird way, I think England scored too early. The minute Italy grew into the game you knew England would stop doing what had been working and would just try to sit on their lead.

Also the press failed because Kane is slow as shyt and couldn't get about the field so Italy always had an easy pass into Jorginho or Veratti. If even one person isn't pressing properly then you can't do it as a team.