Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scotland (Added for fukkery purposes)

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
In a weird way, I think England scored too early. The minute Italy grew into the game you knew England would stop doing what had been working and would just try to sit on their lead.

Also the press failed because Kane is slow as shyt and couldn't get about the field so Italy always had an easy pass into Jorginho or Veratti. If even one person isn't pressing properly then you can't do it as a team.
Since Kane is undroppable :beli: I thought the move would be to take Trippier off for Grealish and drop Mount back into the midfield, make it a midfield three and with Grealish and Mount together there would be more creativity and composure on the ball (even though Mount was terrible). Henderson for Rice didn't make sense unless Rice was injured, felt like was done just to do something :yeshrug:

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Since Kane is undroppable :beli: I thought the move would be to take Trippier off for Grealish and drop Mount back into the midfield, make it a midfield three and with Grealish and Mount together there would be more creativity and composure on the ball (even though Mount was terrible). Henderson for Rice didn't make sense unless Rice was injured, felt like was done just to do something :yeshrug:
Rice was actually pretty useless, dude is the white sissoko. Mount useless too, god only knows how he managed to stay on the pitch for 100 minutes. Well, I suppose it is explained as Southgate is a joke manager

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
PSG doing PSG things, Benzema doing Benzema things :yeshrug:

I asked a colleague at work if he was watching the game tonight, he said Nah, PSG is losing anyway :mjlol: