DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
LOGAN
1ST CLASS

:dead:THIS nikka SAID DEAD POOL 2.

shyt ISNT EVEN TOP 5

THE 1ST ONE shytS ALL OVER DP2
:devil:
:evil:

Dp2 wasn't great but I'll say Cable and Domino were great additions and an Xforce movie should happen with them and Logan involved. Story should be centered on Cable leading and DP the sidekick

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
These are dope.

I personally felt that most of the comic suits wouldn't have translated well to the big screen. These could've worked.
The royal blue wouldn't have worked but navy blue gives it a uniform yet comic book accurate feel like Captain America.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
DAYS OF FUTURE PAST
LOGAN
1ST CLASS

:dead:THIS nikka SAID DEAD POOL 2.

shyt ISNT EVEN TOP 5

THE 1ST ONE shytS ALL OVER DP2
:devil:
:evil:

All trash to some of us comic heads. Deadpool seemed most comic book accurate. Even though Hugh Jackman played his own version of Logan, he wasn't comic book Logan.

If those weren't X-Men films, I would be inclined to agree with you.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
The royal blue wouldn't have worked but navy blue gives it a uniform yet comic book accurate feel like Captain America.

Can you imagine Cyke running around in yellow underwear or Wolverine in blue or brown. That shyt would be laughable in live action. Even MCU characters don't have comic accurate outfits. They tacticaled up Cap, Hawkeye, and Vision.

These designs work. I'm not a costume designer, but I know there's a happy medium and these X-Men designs seem to be it. I agree the black leather didn't work.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
All trash to some of us comic heads. Deadpool seemed most comic book accurate. Even though Hugh Jackman played his own version of Logan, he wasn't comic book Logan.

If those weren't X-Men films, I would be inclined to agree with you.
Whats comicbook Logan?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Artist Gives Big Screen X-MEN Comics-Accurate Designs

by Eric Diaz • Jul 14 2020

0 COMMENTS
The X-Men films are currently in a state of limbo, due to the Disney merger with Fox. However, after 20 years and 12 films, it is pretty much accepted that Marvel’s mutants will be rebooted into the MCU. There are many different theories as to just how this will be accomplished. But it is almost certain that when we next see Storm, Wolverine, and the rest, they will be in all-new incarnations. And now, thanks to Playstation art director Raf Grassetti, we have a good idea what they could look like. Or at least, what they should look like!

Many fans have been hoping that the eventual MCU versions of Xavier’s students will resemble their comic book counterparts more, at least in terms of their costuming. And since the MCU has never had a problem embracing the bright colors of the comic book page, this is a real possibility. Grassetti has created incredible designs for several of the most iconic X-Men, as he hopes they will appear when they make their reappearance. And if Grassetti’s name sounds familiar at all, it’s because he was responsible for the realistic interpretations of several Batman: The Animated Series characters.

Storm, in the original X-Men films, was always fairly comics accurate, even with Halle Berry’s somewhat questionable wigs. But Grassetti’s version looks even more like the comic book version of Ororo Munroe, right on down to her signature headpiece.

They're cool, probably the best way to go with live action, but dude really just jacked the colossus aesthetic from deadpool :pachaha:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Can you imagine Cyke running around in yellow underwear or Wolverine in blue or brown. That shyt would be laughable in live action. Even MCU characters don't have comic accurate outfits. They tacticaled up Cap, Hawkeye, and Vision.

These designs work. I'm not a costume designer, but I know there's a happy medium and these X-Men designs seem to be it. I agree the black leather didn't work.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind something like this where dude could take the top off like a hood...

For wolverine, a brown leather, yellow shirt, blue denims and and X patch could replace the whole costume but the helmet wouldn't work. That shyt is too goofy.

If I caught a little nikka walking around like this.....
wolverine-cal-dodd-x-men-the-animated-series.jpg

Big bright ass helmet with hooves and half my height :laff: