Artist Gives Big Screen X-MEN Comics-Accurate Designs

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Look at what Fox rejected for costume design for the Age of Apocalypse movie. Ironhead Studios had them set up to succeed but Fox gonna Fox.

apocalypse_gif_2.0.gif

apocalypse_gif.0.gif

:snoop:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Honestly, I wouldn't mind something like this where dude could take the top off like a hood...

For wolverine, a brown leather, yellow shirt, blue denims and and X patch could replace the whole costume but the helmet wouldn't work. That shyt is too goofy.

If I caught a little nikka walking around like this.....
wolverine-cal-dodd-x-men-the-animated-series.jpg

Big bright ass helmet with hooves and half my height :laff:

That shyt would be hilarious! It would change the whole tone of the movie. Although Jackman did a great job, I always thought he was too tall to be Wolverine. At the same time, a 5'3 Wolverine would be comical.

I think someone like a Tom Hardy is that happy medium. And that's what live action comicbook films should be about. Not a super strict interpretation of the source material.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Yea, I'd bill him at 5'7, 5'8 kinda like Rorscach with a raspy voice. Use a more aged veteran actor with extensive make up to look like he's been through it all. Use a full beard, sideburns and either long hair or unkempt.

My initial thought in this present day and age if it wasn't Hardy would've been Sly Stallone with the Mickey Rourke/Sin City prosthetic make up a few years back. The character has to be a strung out, older and swole with a short stature. If only Jason Statham could develop an American accent.