As a fan relive your best moment when you team was on a winning streak

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
This thread was inspired by

Man as a OSU FAN we been blessed with dominating scUM for a decade in football but this isn’t the best in my lifetime which came to a end this year :to:. But that was the best shyt I’ve seen in my lifetime.

The Columbus blue jackets when they won 16 straight was a blessing to see first hand:banderas:. Hitting the Arena District in Columbus was :blessed: before the streak me and mans would go cause the tickets was cheap $50 would get you anywhere in the lower bowl sometimes less. The. Then started the streak fans would pack nationwide the coli favorite pawgs was out :troll:. shyt was a fun atmosphere the games was intense. Every game sitting next to randoms but everyone having a great time shyt was dope :ahh:. Went to the game vs LA to put us at 10 then we had the Penguins before Christmas man and they would always beat us but not that game :gladbron:. We hit 11 and got all the way to 16 then lost to the capitals.

I could ramble on but share some of your experiences with your teams and winning streaks :feedme: