As a man, Is there anything more embarrassing than seeding up a whore?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I’ll keep it short and sweet. Men often say one thing but do the opposite.

These rehash body count threads are 80% posturing. If you are in the right package many sins can get forgiven.:manny:

For 2-3 weeks sure. I've seen lots of attractive women nobody wants to settle down with. Ran thru women are usually crazy so even if u don't care about body count you'll care about the baggage it comes with .

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
For 2-3 weeks sure. I've seen lots of attractive women nobody wants to settle down with. Ran thru women are usually crazy so even if u don't care about body count you'll care about the baggage it comes with .
The problem wit many women is that they view the process of getting married as a goal......

Nah nah fukk that, for me if I marry someone, that shyt is real commitment not something temporary. I can't engage wit someone who's never had meaningful relationship or has a history of dealing with non commitments. Past behavior predicts the future.

All I'm saying, I'm not trying be baby daddy. If I have kids, it's because I have a wife, and if I have a wife that means I chose right....

A woman who lacks self control, sleeping around like a joke, can't be the mother of my kids.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No bond is permanent. Just Kill the baby while it sleeps then you free.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
The problem wit many women is that they view the process of getting married as a goal......

Nah nah fukk that, for me if I marry someone, that shyt is real commitment not something temporary. I can't engage wit someone who's never had meaningful relationship or has a history of dealing with non commitments. Past behavior predicts the future.

All I'm saying, I'm not trying be baby daddy. If I have kids, it's because I have a wife, and if I have a wife that means I chose right....

A woman who lacks self control, sleeping around like a joke, can't be the mother of my kids.
Women are arrogant enough to believe they'll find a man that's ok with her countless bodies. But even if he is ok he won't value her at all, and that's why their relationships all end.

Lots of gorgeous women dudes will simp but never marry.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That's gotta be the hardest thing to deal with. How do you explain that shyt to people? to yourself?

There's no way you can talk around it or play it off. You now share a permanent bond with a slut. No loopholes to get out. Everyone knows and are all thinking the same thing.

Sorry if I offend a few people, But the shyt must be depressing as hell not being able to man up in that situation.
#Whore Culture.
:pacspit:

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
That's gotta be the hardest thing to deal with. How do you explain that shyt to people? to yourself?

There's no way you can talk around it or play it off. You now share a permanent bond with a slut. No loopholes to get out. Everyone knows and are all thinking the same thing.

Sorry if I offend a few people, But the shyt must be depressing as hell not being able to man up in that situation.
#Whore Culture.

A lot of dudes on here will spin this shyt to a W. A lot of them are sons of shameless whores.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
A lot of dudes on here will spin this shyt to a W. A lot of them are sons of shameless whores.
aint no spinning it. Unless you getting freaky sex every night but chances are women stop, doing that freaky stuff, because they've done so much experimenting in the past :mjlol: