As a man, Is there anything more embarrassing than seeding up a whore?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
It's right behind having a gay son and a whore daughter.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Getting a jumpoff pregnant isn't embarrassing at all, it just exposes you as being a shameless dude with trash standards :russ: finding out that kid ain't yours after a big ass wedding, a house, and plans to grow old together? If that ain't the biggest L... get your whole life played lol

"Grandma I thought she was the one:mjcry:"

Whole family looking at you like a tragedy

Ya?

Banned
Daps
The way I look at it, whoring of men and women producing side families is equally destructive.

Dudes going on about women whoring but are mum about their fathers whoring, being absent, etc...cause that’s different. No it ain’t it never was.

Blame always gets put back on women. But y’all swear men are accountable.

We have moved at a time when some women are unapologetic about sleeping around with men the same way the generations of men before did.

The pain of men or women having sidekids is the same. Men don’t want whores, then don’t sleep with them.

Sleep with them but then act holier than thou because you ain’t marrying though:whoa:like that means ish when a child has already produced and you divvy your time with the number of kids because you didn’t want to keep it in your pants.

Y’-all don’t hate whores, you just don’t want like the evidence :ahh:

I seen so many messed up marriages. At this rate the craving for women getting married is dying:heh:

95% of you are all talk. Only 5% are principled enough to stand by what you preach. Then again if you have enough discipline not to sleep around with whores then you are already ahead than a good chunk of men.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
The way I look at it, whoring of men and women producing side families is equally destructive.

Dudes going on about women whoring but are mum about their fathers whoring, being absent, etc...cause that’s different. No it ain’t it never was.

We have moved at a time when some women are unapologetic about sleeping around with men the same way the generations of men before did.

The pain of men or women having sidekids is the same. Men don’t want whores, then don’t sleep with them.

Sleep with them but then act holier than thou because you ain’t marrying though:whoa:like that means ish when a child has already produced and you divvy your time with the number of kids because you didn’t want to keep it in your pants.

I seen so many messed up marriages. At this rate the craving for women getting married is dying:heh:

95% of you are all talk. Only 5% are principled enough to stand by what you preach. Then again if you have enough discipline not to sleep around with whores then you are already ahead than a good chunk of men.
Men don't want to commit to whores. fukk them and dump them sure (personally not for me), but not commitment. Commitment in this case can be financial (child support), legal (marriage, common law, etc), or a sort of social contract (dating). While its not the worst thing that can happen to a man, its a gate way to things that are.

Black Nate Grey

Daps
To answer the OP, among the worst things, In terms of pride, that can happen to a man IMO, is getting cucked/unknowingly rearing a child that isn't your blood. Which can happen as a result of wifing up previously promiscuous women but nothing is a sure 100% bet. Only the Sith deal in absolutes.

Past behaviour is however a universal metric for future behavior across all fields of life, whether you like it or not, its a fact of life since we view or rather experience time linearly, we can't help it. People can change but its rare, difficult and not something you want to carelessly bet on because it can cost you, financially or otherwise.

There is, I think, a spectrum of pride destroying situations and not a singular worst one.

• Dap
Reactions: 85

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Men don't want to commit to whores. fukk them and dump them sure (personally not for me), but not commitment. Commitment in this case can be financial (child support), legal (marriage, common law, etc), or a sort of social contract (dating). While its not the worst thing that can happen to a man, its a gate way to things that are.

A child is more of a commitment than marriage. Clearly men aren’t as repulsed with whores if they sleep with them.:manny:

Black Nate Grey

Daps
A child is more of a commitment than marriage. Clearly men aren’t as repulsed with whores if they sleep with them.:manny:
You are being willfully ignorant.
One night stand/sleeping with someone does not equal commitment, unless again there is a sort of social contract involved.

A man getting a whore pregnant is likely an unwanted occurance for him. He doesn't sleep with the whore with the Intention of putting a baby in her (hence commitment). He sleeps with her because she's easier (ish) and accessible. He runs the risk but the goal isn't to commit.

When men get a safe form of contraceptives I believe either the relationship power dynamic will shift slightly in men's favor (majority still in the 'fairer sex's' favor) and/or men will start cheating more frequently and become more promiscuous. Promiscuouity is a bad thing IMO, for all sexes but we are too far gone now.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
there must be tons of things more embarrassing because nikkas stay seeding up whores.

Nope, that's biology.

NO amount of PC feminist agenda is going to change that males are going to sleep with the females that want to sleep with them because men generally have to work harder for women to sleep with them

Yeah

If your daughter turned into one

Yeah, this might be theo only thing

I'd say wifing up a whore with kids is worse.

Close, but I'd say no, because if the kids aren't yours you could always break out and leave the whore with her kids. If they're your kids though, you're trapped by the child support system and DNA

Men & women aren't the same honey. That's just the way that it is.

Women will always have more power in the reproductive process, which is why y'all run around screaming "My body my choice", which is true.

I can't force a woman to have an abortion even if it's my kid. I'd have to beg, please, cajole, threaten, etc. . ., but ultimately, it's her choice and always will be.

Why women simultaneously lord this fact over our heads that they're the most important people in the reproductive process, but then try to divert blame to men as being "equally responsible" is beyond me.

Men will never be equally responsible because we don't have babies. Simple as that.

We have SOME responsibility, but it's like 25-30% of it. WE can choose to not have sex or wear condoms during sex, but after that, it's all women.

You can force us to wear condoms, use birth control, use plan B, choose to have the baby or have an abortion.

So, yes, men probably should be more responsible for who we sleep with, but ultimately women will always be more to blame because y'all have more power which leads to more responsibility.