As a people, it's crucial that we develop/redevelop rituals

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This is something I think about often lately :jbhmm: The best way to relate it to The Coli is all that talk about being "On Code"-- It's an empty phrase on it's surface but ritual is one of the things that could add substance and definition to it.

IF by chance the word "ritual" brings a negative connotation to mind, snap out of it. All cultures and people have some form of ritual and it's purpose is exclusive to them. Not necessarily meant to be "understood" by others. It's important cuz ritual is like an anchor, helping people/community/nation stay grounded in their self and provide alternative solutions for otherwise difficult problems. That's how you get "On Code" :wow:

This video does a great job of detailing certain rituals around the world and the significance to the people. If I'm not making sense, it's certainly worth checking out.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:dwillhuh:

You finding out The Locker Room isn't for anything serious?

You been on here since day two of the site creation.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Do we really have a concept of wtf we mean about when we say "On Code"??? :dwillhuh: Maybe I should try The Root @Barnett114

absolutely not. I've asked this question multiple times on here. It's just something people repeat because Tariq says it a lot and it's not even an original idea of his. All of his "code" rhetoric is mildly anchored in Neely Fuller Jr's teachings.

:francis: