As of yesterday - High End Windows Phone > IOS / Android

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
The new 8.1 OS took anything missing and added it. (You need to download the dev preview to get it)

So as of 14th April 2014 - high end nokia windows phones now have the best build quality, best camera's by far, most up to date looking o/s, best keyboards, best GPS maps (inc offline).. CORTANA which is a hybrid of Siri and Google Now... and those bing apps 'news, sport, food & drink, travel, translate, health' which take the ball and run with it.

I used to have android, my wife has a 5s.. we have all kinds of gagaets at the house but honestly quite a large gap now.

I have the 1520 by the way.

Now with all of the above, yes the 1520 phone is too big and still to this day many of the main ios/andorid apps are missing... but the package overall is more prolific than any other gadget on the market including the ipad air.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's automatically better because they finished copying functionality from their competition? :childplease:

Not even gonna lie, the HTC One and Ga-lazy S5 bored the fukk out of me, but still better than windows breh. And iPhone 6 gonna crush the building again. Maybe if they build an android emulator for wimo i'll get at it

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
339acb6b_CharlieMurphyLaugh.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The new 8.1 OS took anything missing and added it. (You need to download the dev preview to get it)

So as of 14th April 2014 - high end nokia windows phones now have the best build quality, best camera's by far, most up to date looking o/s, best keyboards, best GPS maps (inc offline).. CORTANA which is a hybrid of Siri and Google Now... and those bing apps 'news, sport, food & drink, travel, translate, health' which take the ball and run with it.

I used to have android, my wife has a 5s.. we have all kinds of gagaets at the house but honestly quite a large gap now.

I have the 1520 by the way.

Now with all of the above, yes the 1520 phone is too big and still to this day many of the main ios/andorid apps are missing... but the package overall is more prolific than any other gadget on the market including the ipad air.

:wtf: I already read the reviews on The Verge & CNET, everyone agrees that WP8 is still behind.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So it's automatically better because they finished copying functionality from their competition? :childplease:

Not even gonna lie, the HTC One and Ga-lazy S5 bored the fukk out of me, but still better than windows breh. And iPhone 6 gonna crush the building again. Maybe if they build an android emulator for wimo i'll get at it
If its better, its better. You seem upset that one company has upped the bar over your preferred brand
Acting like a bytch about it online isn't really a solution. You should be happy
That means the phone you used to stan will eventually be upgraded
You just mad one company is doing things? How retarded has the consumer become :dwillhuh:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I wish people would just give windows phone a chance. It's still my favorite mobile os

I don't know about windows phones, but I stepped out of the android box and copped a windows tablet. This 8.1 update 1 is legit (the app store is still :flabbynsick: though) it's so much better than windows 8. I still have my 8 inch android tabket and my Note 3. Having a full web browser and MS Office in the rotation without having to carry around this heavy laptop with its measley 4 hours of battery is a blessing. If windows phone gets something like foxfi I might get it as a side phone.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i have the icon and windows was already pretty cool, with some flaws. this 8.1 is looking like it fixed a handful of them but not all of them...
the app store is definitely on a diet too

im happy with it, i do love the camera (the main selling point) and im not even a camera person.

downloading the update now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't know about windows phones, but I stepped out of the android box and copped a windows tablet. This 8.1 update 1 is legit (the app store is still :flabbynsick: though) it's so much better than windows 8. I still have my 8 inch android tabket and my Note 3. Having a full web browser and MS Office in the rotation without having to carry around this heavy laptop with its measley 4 hours of battery is a blessing. If windows phone gets something like foxfi I might get it as a side phone.

I've been telling you negroes this and folk think i'm crazy. I have a Surface RT and it is literally a godsend. Having a full browser and such a nice screen in such a nice solid package is truly awesome.

RT is still the best tablet out here.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Probably will throw this on my Lumia to see what it's about. If it works as good as it looks, it should be decent. A lot of the stuff they added were some of my biggest complaints about the OS.