As of yesterday - High End Windows Phone > IOS / Android

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Whats the flagship windows phone right now.?

And what major apps is the platform lacking?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Been thinking about making the switch. But I've just gotten so comfortable with IOS :noah:
iOS ain't shyt
I've been telling you negroes this and folk think i'm crazy. I have a Surface RT and it is literally a godsend. Having a full browser and such a nice screen in such a nice solid package is truly awesome.

RT is still the best tablet out here.
RT is useless

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If its better, its better. You seem upset that one company has upped the bar over your preferred brand
Acting like a bytch about it online isn't really a solution. You should be happy
That means the phone you used to stan will eventually be upgraded
You just mad one company is doing things? How retarded has the consumer become :dwillhuh:
Breh, windows isn't doing anything innovative. Do you have any good reason to dikk suck bill gates outside of his phones having a better camera?

TBH, this whole touch screen era is wack. All the phones are flat monoliths, i miss qwerty era :to:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wouldnt trade my lumia 925 for nothing out there.
it's perfect for me.....fast and sexy as fukk.
wat6rr.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
iOS ain't shyt
its the best because of the app selection and the competent audio capabilities...theres no question about that

at the same time its a boring OS...the screen is small. when i got this icon i felt like id been released from slavery

And what major apps is the platform lacking?

the only practical thing I'm missing is a starbucks app. its the only reason i still keep my iPhone with me

i got spotify, all my email, gps, netflix...etc
the games suck too

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Breh, windows isn't doing anything innovative. Do you have any good reason to dikk suck bill gates outside of his phones having a better camera?

TBH, this whole touch screen era is wack. All the phones are flat monoliths, i miss qwerty era :to:
I have a windows phone. And tons of people in THIS thread are telling you how great it is
I don't have a microsoft thing like you claim, you just a furious lame trying to get in the game
But stay in your lane!!!

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I've been telling you negroes this and folk think i'm crazy. I have a Surface RT and it is literally a godsend. Having a full browser and such a nice screen in such a nice solid package is truly awesome.

RT is still the best tablet out here.
How can you honestly believe this crap lmao
Outlclassed by the iPad at pretty much EVERY step...including that "nice screen"
gtfoh

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
As much as I hate Microsoft i think im on board for the lumia icon. It's the newest verizon phone available and I was impressed by what I seen...

I'll keep my Lg Intuition as a backup I suppose.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
As much as I hate Microsoft i think im on board for the lumia icon. It's the newest verizon phone available and I was impressed by what I seen...

I'll keep my Lg Intuition as a backup I suppose.
so ppl supposed to hop on because its the newest verizon phone???? :camby:
Yes lets recreate the IStan epidemic with windows

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You misunderstood me sir.

Its the newest windows phone, i think there are other models that came out after, u know the s5 and the m8 just came out right?
dunno bout the m8 but i know that S5 is hot kimchi garbage and sammy been missing the mark since the great S2

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
whats wrong with the s5? it looked fast and good...not much a phone guy.
it looks fast and good, and that's fine, but the s4 came out less than a year ago and they already tryna sucker consumers on some IOS type ish. i owned an s4 (as an upgrade to my s2) and ended up selling it to purchase the n5 because it was faster and bloatless. galaxy's get slower and slower the longer you own them, plus they are cheaply built.
And, while i do like the addition of a private mode :scheme: as well as utra power saving, its not worth it to me.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Android phones do get slower as you own them due to updates to the os, they are setup to keep you upgrading.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yup. TS is on point with this thread. I wish Tmobile would come out with the a 1520 variant so badly....

do you finally believe me about the speed, now.
as the compatibility to tmobie is not found in any 1520.
I am really thinking about switching back to att.
as at least my fukk'n text on pictures worked.
I don't even text like that, but at least I got digital text when people sent me the shyt on att.

art barr