As Someone Who Doesn't Generally fukk With The Battle shyt..

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
URL is def bigger than KOTD but KOTD will be right there soon.

7PHX

Pro
Daps
I'm assuming all these cats got a second jobs, but is there a pay difference?

Who are the top dogs of each league ?

Top URL guys are Hollow Da Don, Hitman Holla, Big T, Charlie Clips, Aye Verb, and a handful of others depending on who you ask and what they like (Math Hoffa, Calicoe, Rex, DNA, K-Shine, B-Magic, JC, Chilla Jones, Swave Sevah, probably a couple others I'm forgetting)

Top KOTD guys are Pat Stay, Dizaster, Daylyt, Caustic, Loe Pesci, Real Deal, Rone, Hollohan, Bender

URL battlers can get on KOTD against pretty much anyone they want, KOTD battlers for the most part can't even get on URL, I think it's got more to do with style than talent though.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
URL is bigger period.

KOTD's top tier- Dizaster, Arcane, Pat Stay, etc. cannot fukk with Hollow, Holla, Lux, and Rex

Plus URL is sponsored by CIROC and has a minor leauge UFF that airs on BET.

fukk outta here, KOTD is as big as URL. Only in internet nerds eyes :pachaha:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I will say I do think kotd will be right up there with URL in the future. Especially if sm3 flops(even tho I think it will do great)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Best comparison would be

URL/Smack - WWF
KOTD - WCW
Nah WCW for a good 3-4 years was bigger. There really is no WCW of battle rap.

More like

URL WWF - Biggest league, biggest stars, most money, etc...
KOTD ECW - Hardcore/cult following of fans, that does business with URL sometimes and exchanges talent, but is clearly a lower brand, even tho their fans believe they produce a superior product.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

More like

KOTD ECW - Hardcore/cult following of fans, that does business with URL sometimes and exchanges talent, but is clearly a lower brand, even tho their fans believe they produce a superior product.

Remember, KOTD is still very young. They may have that period where they will be bigger. Besides, yall are getting way too in depth for the OP, who knows nothing about battle rap. Easiest thing to say is URL is wwf, kotd is wcw, UW is ecw, & keep it moving

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UW is the Smackdown brand hahaha

Great thread btw, I'm just starting to get into this new generation of battling and there was lots of good info here

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410

More like

if anything was wcw grindtime probably came closes, a more lighthearted product, not the dominance wcw had its in its heyday but intially remained competetive, fell apart after having way to many bosses and a couple stars defected lol